Author Topic: Meeting Jim Jones, Dipset Capo today...  (Read 340 times)

We Fly High

Meeting Jim Jones, Dipset Capo today...
« on: August 04, 2006, 12:52:03 PM »
hahah, im helping to facilitate a Jim Jones interview for MTV this afternoon, so this should be real interesting.. hopefully the rest of the dipset conglomerates will be there as well. i'll let you guys know how it turns out.

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Meeting Jim Jones, Dipset Capo today...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 01:08:42 PM »
niiiiice

get him to comment on the Tru Life beef. 

-KIDRENEGADE-

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 02:51:06 PM »
 :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 03:08:44 PM »
I would give all of my possessions to switch places with you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 04:10:53 PM »
Please ask him to denounce the DipCC movement... :-X

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 04:36:18 PM »
Please ask him to denounce the DipCC movement... :-X

Whats wrong wit it?
I like the Dipset! They arent the best rappers in the world, but theyre nice! aint no other rappers in the game quite like the Dipset!

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 04:36:55 PM »

groupie

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 06:27:53 PM »
shank him when he aint looking.

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 08:15:26 PM »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 08:22:56 PM »

groupie
Says the gentleman with Brotha Lynch everywhere

Look, I found something on the ground:

Oh look, it's your kufi. I JUST SMACKED THAT SHIT OFF, DOGGY! DIPSET BITCH!

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 08:26:45 PM »

groupie
Says the gentleman with Brotha Lynch everywhere

Look, I found something on the ground:

Oh look, it's your kufi. I JUST SMACKED THAT SHIT OFF, DOGGY! DIPSET BITCH!

LMAO

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 09:23:43 PM »
wow, so that was kinda weird experience. i was expecting the interview to just be in some random office or studio somewhere, but it turns out it was in some backyard of some mansion as they were filming a new music video. so that was real tight. jimmy had some real fly bitches. haha one of the bitches was also in the cali iz active video. but yeah anyways, their permit to shoot only lasted till 6:30, and they were supposed to be done and out of the house by 7:00. but they didnt even stop filming till 7:00, and then the owner of the house was like u guys gotta leave now, and the sheriff came and ended the show. it was pretty damn funny cos jimmy got hella pissed at the owner of the house, and demanded him to return the dipset t shirts that he gave him earlier. and then it was funny, when some random person was kinda making fun of jimmy, he was like "nigga smilin at me, i'll put you in ya fuckin trunk", JJ was also carrying like the fattest wad of cash that i have ever seen anyone carry before. but yeah in the end mtv never even got the interview, so basically i'm going back to facilitate tomorrow again. but JJ is pretty much exactly as you imagine him to be hahah.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 09:46:44 PM »
wow, so that was kinda weird experience. i was expecting the interview to just be in some random office or studio somewhere, but it turns out it was in some backyard of some mansion as they were filming a new music video. so that was real tight. jimmy had some real fly bitches. haha one of the bitches was also in the cali iz active video. but yeah anyways, their permit to shoot only lasted till 6:30, and they were supposed to be done and out of the house by 7:00. but they didnt even stop filming till 7:00, and then the owner of the house was like u guys gotta leave now, and the sheriff came and ended the show. it was pretty damn funny cos jimmy got hella pissed at the owner of the house, and demanded him to return the dipset t shirts that he gave him earlier. and then it was funny, when some random person was kinda making fun of jimmy, he was like "nigga smilin at me, i'll put you in ya fuckin trunk", JJ was also carrying like the fattest wad of cash that i have ever seen anyone carry before. but yeah in the end mtv never even got the interview, so basically i'm going back to facilitate tomorrow again. but JJ is pretty much exactly as you imagine him to be hahah.

I am sooooo jealous, you lucky man. To bad Killa wasnt there but neways meeting Capo is great enough.  Lucky man

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 09:48:16 PM »

and whats that? a fucking asshole.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 09:49:53 PM »

and whats that? a fucking asshole.

nah a down to earth, confident, boss with lots of money and bitches