Author Topic: lmao why uglyfgirls be on mysapce talkin about people hahin on em  (Read 482 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sikotic™

Re: lmao why uglyfgirls be on mysapce talkin about people hahin on em
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2006, 12:02:39 PM »
It's all good man. It happens to the best of us.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TuSlic

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2006, 12:05:23 PM »
wow. i woke up in this same chair with dubcc on the screen and my head poundin like a bitch. why cant we erase topics we started?

go to the bottom of the page and it sayes remove thread

rik

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2006, 12:06:18 PM »
LMAO...ah man this thread has me laughing real hard.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2006, 01:04:31 PM »
wow. i woke up in this same chair with dubcc on the screen and my head poundin like a bitch. why cant we erase topics we started?

fuckin great

westkoastanostra

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2006, 01:28:02 PM »
wtf they athin on? cute afcial expeirssion! LAMO1

damn homie...u were fucked up!

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2006, 01:31:33 PM »
I haven't posted in a while, here it is.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2006, 02:24:36 PM »
NO COMMENT ;)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2006, 02:32:24 PM »
Great Thread!!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2006, 02:46:50 PM »
3 rules:

DON'T drink and drive
DON'T drink and dial
DON'T drink and post

That is the secret of life.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2006, 02:47:46 PM »
3 rules:

DON'T drink and drive
DON'T drink and dial
DON'T drink and post

That is the secret of life.
:o

Quadruple OG

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2006, 04:56:56 PM »
I'm surprised you were at your computer at 1:30am.  I was in Chicago last weekend and was out at the bars/clubs til like 3-4 in the morning.  What time do bars close out in LA?

rik

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2006, 05:22:44 PM »
I'm surprised you were at your computer at 1:30am.  I was in Chicago last weekend and was out at the bars/clubs til like 3-4 in the morning.  What time do bars close out in LA?

In L.A. at 2 I believe. But BabyG is from SD.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2006, 08:52:43 PM »
yeah it closed at 2

Word to Everything

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2006, 09:02:38 PM »

In L.A. at 2 I believe. But BabyG is from SD.

In California bars can't sell alcohol after 2AM, probably because we all have to drive home.

[Urging State Law Change]

Resolution urging the California State Legislature to pass legislation to modernize laws related to alcohol closing hours.

WHEREAS, California law currently restricts the sale of alcohol uniformly across the state, despite the diversity of local transit availability and tourism alternatives found in the firth largest economy in the world; and,

WHEREAS, Major metropolitan areas that rely upon tourism, cultural events and conventions such as Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego operate under the same alcohol restrictions as rural and suburban areas which provide fewer late night transit alternatives for those attempting to get home safely after venues close; and,

WHEREAS, Restaurants, cabarets, theatres, nightclubs, bars, music halls, taxis, hotels, airports, car rentals, travel agents, street fairs, cultural events, shops and convention centers all benefit from a thriving interest in the entertainment industry; and,

WHEREAS, The state of Florida empowers local jurisdictions to regulate their own last call tie and cities like Miami and Jacksonville have set last call at 4AM; and,

WHEREAS, The state of Louisiana grants its large metropolitan areas such as the City of New Orleans the power to regulate its own last call time, and the city allows bars and nightclubs to stay open for business 24 hours; and,

WHEREAS, The state of Illinois allows Chicago to set its own hours, which the city has set at 4AM Monday through Saturday and 5AM on Sunday morning; and,

WHEREAS, The state of New York allows New York City to hold last call until 4AM; and,

WHEREAS, The state of Georgia grants the city of Atlanta the power to decide its own last call time which the city has set at 4AM; and,

WHEREAS, The state of Texas allows Houston, San Antonio, Fort Worth and Dallas to hold last call until 4AM; and,

WHEREAS, The state of Indiana allows the city of Indianapolis to hold last call until 3AM; and,

WHEREAS, The state of Hawaii allows the city of Honolulu to hold last call until 4AM; and,

WHEREAS, The state of Tennessee allows the cities of Memphis and Nashville to hold last call until 3AM; and,

WHEREAS, The state of West Virginia allows jurisdictions to hold last call until 3:30AM; and,

WHEREAS, The state of Alaska allows jurisdictions to hold last call until 5AM; and,

WHEREAS, The states of Mississippi, Nevada and New Jersey allow alcohol serving establishments to remain open 24 hours a day; and,

WHEREAS, Washington D.C. has set its own last call at 3AM on weekends; and,

WHEREAS, The voters of Arizona will decide on a state initiative in 2004 to extend the state's last call to 3AM; and,

WHEREAS, London and many other large international tourist destinations allow venues to sell alcohol 24 hours to entice global travelers; and,

WHEREAS, California, despite its progressive reputation, uniformly requires all establishments statewide to hold last call at 2AM, creating a clear business disadvantage to other national and international tourist destinations; and,

WHEREAS, The National Traffic Safety Administration conducted a 2001 study of traffic deaths related to alcohol; and

WHEREAS, Data from this study documents that states with late last call hours had fewer alcohol related driving deaths than states with earlier closing hours; and,

WHEREAS, The correlation between last call times and average percent of traffic deaths related to alcohol in this study showed a 44.5% correlation in states with 1-1:30AM last call times, 41.81% in states with 2-2:30AM last call times, 38.67% in states with 3-3:30AM last call times, 42% in states with 4AM last call times, and 41.25% in states with 24 hour call times; and,

WHEREAS, This data may suggest that early closing hours lead consumers to drink near the closing hour and drive sooner after drinking than if they are allowed to leave establishments at a later time of their choosing; and,

WHEREAS, California entertainment businesses stand at a competitive disadvantage to other states due to inflexible regulations, Californians in the October 2003 election voiced demand to remove excessive regulations on state businesses, there is broad precedent for allowing large urban jurisdictions to set last call after 2AM, and national data suggests that states with later last call hours, if anything, have created a safer environment, and,

WHEREAS, On December 16th, 2003, the Entertainment Commission of the City and County of San Francisco voted to urge the California State Legislature to modernize laws related to alcohol by establishing a 3:30AM last call during which the sale of alcohol is permitted; now therefore be it

RESOLVED, That the Board of Supervisors of the City and County of San Francisco hereby urges the California State Legislature to support Assemblyman Leno's efforts to modernize laws related to alcohol closing hours in major metropolitan areas by establishing a 3:30AM last call during which the sale of alcohol is permitted; and, be it

FURTHER RESOLVED, That the Board of Supervisors of the City and County of San Francisco urges the California State Legislature to support Assemblyman Mark Leno's effort to develop legislation to modernize California's last call laws to allow major metropolitan cities in California to be competitive within the national market for tourist and convention travel business; and, be it

FURTHER RESOLVED, That, for the purpose of this law, cities with a population of more than 500,000 should be considered major metropolitan areas; and, be it

FURTHER RESOLVED, That cities should be empowered with the right to opt out of a 3:30AM last call time if they pass a local ordinance reverting to a 2AM closing time and that an y alcohol closure-hour modernization legislation shall be subject to existing local zoning and land use controls; and, be it

FURTHER RESOLVED, That a copy of this resolution be forwarded to Assemblymen Mark Leno and Leland Yee, and Senators Jackie Speir and John Burton.

SUPERVISOR PESKIN

http://www.dnalounge.com/backstage/last-call-resolution.html