Author Topic: bLaDe - Summer Reminiscing (New Track)  (Read 573 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
bLaDe - Summer Reminiscing (New Track)
« on: August 06, 2006, 07:08:21 PM »
So some of ya'll might remember that it's been about two years or so since I recorded Rescue Me (my last song), so I figured it was time to record sometin' new, heh. 

It's a laid back summer song, sometin' you should be able to relax and cruise to.  It isn't as serious as my older shit, there are some lines when I almost get to deep and then back off, I wanted to balance it out.

Originally I did want to redo the whole song (all my verses/chorus), but I said fuck it', as I couldn't justify perfectionism over a song that's supposed to be chilled out.  Might wanna turn up the volume when you're bumpin' it as I think it's a little low.

Beat produced by Ansane, written, recorded and mixed by myself.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks. 

-b[X]
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 05:25:07 PM by bLaDe HeLi[X] »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: bLaDe - Summer Reminiscing (New Track)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 08:39:09 PM »
I don't like these type of songs, but it was really fuckin good... the chorus really suits the beat... the verses are all about equal which is a good thing... the first one is lacking more than the others but overall it is a well-pieced song... if this is your style of rapping, you picked great song.... very well done ;D

- Shawn Nutt

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 10:11:27 PM »
CLICC CLICC BOOM, i jsut been drivin rite like crusin dem streets NAHHH MEANS!!?!11 8) Bumpin shit, was like dayum, could use some shit, I GOTS SHIT ON MY CHEST! DEn i come on and BAYUM here it be, gangstah rippin on soft shit was tiiiiiiiiiight i felt it homie ON the fa rilla! No foolin nah MEANNS!!!1 I loooove dis join its on and poppin, Could use liek some GUNSHOTS and Niccas beggin for they life But that's bein picky, NAHHH MEAN!!

CERTIFICIED HOTNESS FO SHO!  8)

AND SHAWN NUTT, you a coo dude, I likes you, im'a be in touch we gon rip this shit to pieces, WORD OUT!!!

12/10

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 10:21:14 PM »
Sorry i was busy overdosing while gettin it on with some fine hookers ^^^

Liked the song alot, not the best I've heard from you but solid all around espeically being the first track in a good while,

Good work man.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 10:35:09 PM »
CLICC CLICC BOOM, i jsut been drivin rite like crusin dem streets NAHHH MEANS!!?!11 8) Bumpin shit, was like dayum, could use some shit, I GOTS SHIT ON MY CHEST! DEn i come on and BAYUM here it be, gangstah rippin on soft shit was tiiiiiiiiiight i felt it homie ON the fa rilla! No foolin nah MEANNS!!!1 I loooove dis join its on and poppin, Could use liek some GUNSHOTS and Niccas beggin for they life But that's bein picky, NAHHH MEAN!!

CERTIFICIED HOTNESS FO SHO!  8)

AND SHAWN NUTT, you a coo dude, I likes you, im'a be in touch we gon rip this shit to pieces, WORD OUT!!!

12/10

lol... u rap or produce or what?

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 12:00:37 AM »
I don't like these type of songs, but it was really fuckin good... the chorus really suits the beat... the verses are all about equal which is a good thing... the first one is lacking more than the others but overall it is a well-pieced song... if this is your style of rapping, you picked great song.... very well done ;D

- Shawn Nutt

what do u mean by u dont usually like these types of songs u stupid fucking piece of shit

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 12:03:29 AM »

- Shawn Nutt

what do u mean by u dont usually like these types of songs u stupid fucking piece of shit

lmao, im not even gonna go there, youre a fuckin goof

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 12:09:15 AM »
you have permission to dip my sack in your mouth you fuckin faggot

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 12:09:34 AM »
The flow is smooth and complex at the same time. The beat is ill. The lyrics have that positive vibe going. The concept of the song is projected through the lyrics, which is very important. In addition, this track really has a distinct feeling to it, it's like you got your own style and everything. The kind of chorus you used also seems to be perfect for this kind of summer-song, it provides for a refreshing outlet in between the verses, giving the song mad replay value. The best home-made shit I've heared in a while. Keep up the good work homie.

Peace.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 12:52:42 AM »
you have permission to dip my sack in your mouth you fuckin faggot

LMFAO!!! Listen to the song and chiilllllll, cuzzo.

I'm lovin this song man. Perfect for the summer time. You can play this at a party, it's something yo could hear on the radio. Great summer anthem, but with meaningful lyrics, something you don't really hear anymore. I've played it a bunch of times and still love it. Good job my nig.

I got this piffy crack playin in my pink Lambo, doggy. Dipset might sign you with this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 10:57:08 AM »
dope song and dope beat... keep up the good work.. and check your pm in a sec ;)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 11:47:50 AM »
This is pretty dope, good work!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 06:40:15 AM »
Dope song.. the whole song is to the beat of your heartbeat.. love it.. peace.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 02:01:05 PM »
good ish man. like it
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

herpes

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 11:18:09 PM »
i was sitting in my room naked crying about some girl im in love with and she dont love me back... at first i didnt want to give it a spin i was perfectly happy cryin while i was but ass naked.  But this song made me feel better. Very laid back song but at the same time had deep lyrics.  Your flow has improved drastically, there were a few choppy parts but for the most part you flow was very good.  before i knew it, i was butt as naked dancing to this song untill i realized my curtains were open and the neighbors were watching me.  Now the song just envokes akward and painful memories.