Author Topic: Busta Featured On Mixtape Under New Shaq Label; Busta Blend Concert  (Read 60 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
       *DJ Kayslay and DJ Greg Street drop their new compilation album "The Champions - North Meets South" on Aug. 22 via KOCH Records and Deja34, the new label from Miami Heat center Shaquille O'Neal.   Showcasing the best talent from each region on one CD, the set features Fat Joe, Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Busta Rhymes, Papoose, Yung Joc, Remy Ma, Lloyd Banks, Three 6 Mafia, The Diplomats, Ghostface, Raekwon, Cassidy, B.G., Sheek Louch, Lil' Jon and many more. Shaq even appears on several tracks, including the first single, “Can’t Stop the Reign” with Bun B and Papoose. The video was shot on location in Miami. View it here:

*Jermaine Dupri has been tapped to serve as musical director for New York City’s AmsterJam concert on Aug. 19. Featured acts Foo Fighters, LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes, Tego Calderon, Tom Petty and others will blend their music with that of other acts live onstage. "What you hear will be my creation basically ... or how I think the mash-ups should go," said Dupri in an interview with The Associated Press this week. "I'm kind of visualizing this from a DJ perspective. …LL Cool J and (reggaeton star) Tego (Calderon), that's going to be a hard one," he said. "As the music director, I have to step up to the plate."

Source: Eurweb