Author Topic: Syria offers its services, officially!  (Read 399 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Re: Syria offers its services, officially!
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 08:14:22 AM »
"so ARYC, tell me this, youre angry, because SYRIA offered you their help ? your angry because a soldier in your enemy country is trying to help your people ?"

shows how much u know the syrians , they were here in 1982 they were shit on hard and stayed out the fight after 4 days while Beirut was surrounded and bombed to bits, they were here in 1993 and they didn't do shit during "operation Accountability"
they were here in 1996 and they didn't do shit "operation Grapes of Wrath"  , they were bombed while in the bekaa valley in like 2003 and they didn't do shit.So excuse me for not blowing my load when some Syrian nobody says shit.
"
as for an enemy soldier trying to help my country , what r u doing to help Lebanon?posting on a forum and who says i consider the US as an enemy?they have there agenda and we have ours nothin personal

what else?

"Funny, that you only had a bomb land NEAR your house, and your already pissin your pants, I've seen 2 enlisted soldiers lost their legs to save civilians in a fireexchange with insurgents. hope your intelligent enough to see my point."

You're a retard to say that, kaz at this time the only one disrespectin your comrades is Israel dumbass.

no i went out on the balcony and took pictures (wanna see?) , my life goes on as normal cause as i've said im lucky to live in a pretty safe area but when i see a million people without homes and a 1000 dead i sort of realise that this shit is serious and it pisses me off when ppl use words like "exciting" to describe what's happening , if u don't give a shit about me cause im a christian realise that 99% of the displaced and killed are muslims so have some respect for ur "brothers".

"You see when the planes hit the tower, every son, every daughter in this country was ready to hold a weapon and set scores with out enemy."

oh yeah wow , the most powerful nation in the world was ready to stand up to afghanistan , we've had a 15 year civil war and have fought the odds throughout.

"Its a shame that im trying to back up the same country, screwing my career over for the same country that you belong to, but the only difference is, your either too much of a  pussy to fight for your country, or your jut a pro-Israeli waiting for the IDF to come and cease-fire."

fight with who ?Hezbollah who don't accept any1 but shiaas? my biggest problem with hezbollah is that they are a sectarian militia , show me one militia i can fight with in Lebanon and im ready to die for every square inch of my country .

If your so patriotic, why dont you pick up a weapon and start fighting ?"

fight with who ?Hezbollah who don't accept any1 but shiaas? my biggest problem with hezbollah is that they are a sectarian militia , show me one militia i can fight with in Lebanon

"whats ironic is, I've fought 2 wars, yet you only got a little taste of the what i've been through, and you say I think its entertaining ?"

ah good u've been through a war , how would u feel if someone talked disrespectfully about ur 2 comrades who lost their legs in combat?

"entertaing it is, when Israel is getting surrounded by another enemy."

uggh that's one aspect of it , what about the civilians who are dying ? 30 % are children don't forget about the bullshit that goes on in wars

1) I dont CARE if Syria treated your country like pamela anderson. Syria has armed the fighters of your country u dumbshit.

Like King Tech said, if his brother is being a dick, but on the other hand the enemy rolls in, he'd support his brother and crush the enemy together.

who gives a shit if Hizballah doesnt likes Shiia, right now fighters from Pakistan, Iran and other Muslim countries are helping Hizballah without considering the fact that theyre Shia or Sunni.

ah good u've been through a war , how would u feel if someone talked disrespectfully about ur 2 comrades who lost their legs in combat?"

Pakistan fought wars, Iran fought wars both sides had more civilian casualties than your country. But they consideres those casualties as a sacrifice, as a sacrifice and thanks to thsoe who were fighting for their country.

on the other hand, a pussy like you, is blaming all that shit on Hizballah. God dammit, its a war, ofcourse theres gona be casualties.

Afghanistan had more civil casualties than taliban or Al-Qaeda, but they considered it all as a sacrifice for their country, they didnt give a shit if it was Al-Qaeda or Taliban fighting on the frontline and it was the civilians who had to pay for it, they rather thought that it was an opportunity for the civilians to give a sacrifice for their country too.

your a pussy, Afghanistan was less equipped, and not organized at all. Yet they gave bigger civilian casualties and didnt seemed to gave a shit, because they thought it was an honor to fight for their country.

Your a pussy. your country is in a state of war, and your sitting here discussing how its not INTERESTING that Syria is officially serving their military at your disposal, how Iran is continuing to arm you, how Saudi-Arabia and other countries went out of their way to support you.

Idiot

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 10:41:29 AM »
alright fuck this shit

when it comes to infinite we've talked about this and we're cool

when it comes to the other guy
this is what i have to say and after this fuck it
if u were saying ur excited about the war escalatin into a regional war then fuck u
if u were saying it cause as a fuck israel thing , im man enough to apologise.

my position on Syria and IRan is one ive talked about many times and im sick of it ,they talk about how much they care , but we're just pawns to em so fuck em.
when it comes to war , if it's a war that's worth it im ready to die for my country and im ready for any sacrifice (im going to join the army when i finish college) as long as it's in the name of my countrys greater good not in the name of one sect and it's interests.

"on the other hand, a pussy like you, is blaming all that shit on Hizballah. God dammit, its a war, ofcourse theres gona be casualties."

im not blaming hezbollah , when did i blame HEzbollah? i said they are a militia that only accepts shias , i believe in a lot of shit they say but i have issues with them.
I know there r going to b casualties but it pisses me off when ppl turn ppls lives to numbers , never lose sight of what a war is costing

anyways fuck e beef it's retarded

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 10:51:44 AM »
I said it in reference to Israel getting ganged up, you should've been smart enough to realize that, rather than keeping on arguing like a blindfolded retard.

2nd, Iran is supporting you, and theyre showing it aswell, providing G3 auto-Rifles, rockets and other military equipment is not as easy as it sounds, matter of fact, these G3 rifles are second-to-none, and theyre pretty expensive to equip a whole organization with G3s.

Besides, this war is turning more into a Holy War, and theyre doing it right.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 02:00:50 PM »
"Holy fuck ! this is getting so exciting !"

yeah war is very entertaining when ur half a world away isn't it?
ur an idiot

your an idiot. from ur reply u let every1 in this forum know that u fail to realize how really this world works. this war effects all of us and this the nostrodamus prediction of war involving syria in 2007 seems like its coming true, which after that becomes the apocalpyse or ww3. u mutha fuckas better be prepared. a war with u.s. and syria would most definatly cause a ww3 with tensionw ith china and russia n the past years and the north korea conflict that happened recently.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 03:59:45 PM »
Living on the other side of the planet, it's very hard to have real feelings for what's going on over there in the Middle East. I'm very strongly anti-war in 99% of cases, and i think that innocent children dying is the worst thing that can happen. But Aryc, don't expect these half-wits to understand what's happening in Lebanon. They're just trying to build some self-esteem by presenting moronic arguments. 2nd Lieutenant, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 04:39:23 PM »
you idiots drive this thread from its topic. stop bickering who cares if sum1 enjoys seeing ur people die, thats the world u stupid muther fucker keep this in the train of thought and u stupid mutha fuckas that say war is bad n anti-war, lemme say this, u stupid punks have no real say  in the government. who cares if ur lebanonse christian or sum cracka muslim, u guys dont get the real deal, syria is the key to world war.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.