Author Topic: some questions !  (Read 114 times)

C H E

• Lil Geezy
some questions !
« on: August 07, 2006, 04:40:45 AM »
hi ! i was looking for this forum and now i have some questions...  ( i know english not very well ... i am russian )
i saw many samples that you have .. but you collect them ... i don't know where(cut them from other's songs?) ? you buy it ?? or it's  very expensive  ?? and what programs you  using when you making your beats ?? when i read the mesages i saw only fruity loops,reason.. .. please tell me about it ??! i want to see the difference ... i can tell you about how we do it  in our country...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 04:17:29 PM by C H E »

C H E

• Lil Geezy
Re: some questions !
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 01:15:14 PM »

hey !can anybody to answer ??? please!?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 04:19:14 PM »
Whats up doode. As far as getting youre samples you can get them many places. If you get a program like reaosn or fruity loop theyll give you some samples with it. To chop up you can just take a regular song any song by youe favprite artist and chop it up wave by wave.

C H E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 01:19:20 AM »
I only am interested in what way you write beats, and I see at you many problems in it, I do not speak that I the professional in this business, but in our country I can use any professional programs, they besides cost at us ten times more cheaply than at you!... (it is natural not license, but working without problems) I for a writing beats use cubase, east and west hardcore bass, battery 2, bfd drums, drumcore, the grand 2, chris horns, real guitar 2, and a heap of others plugins, and many dvd-r with hip-hop samples...