Author Topic: NEW- DPG records tells the truth on kurupt  (Read 1522 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re: NEW- DPG records tells the truth on kurupt
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2002, 07:55:44 PM »
na i ain't gonna leave if i'm wrong, but you should leave anyway....see you got nothing to love anyway cause nobody wants you here all you do is diss people for no reason your a fuckin RETARD you can have an opinion and think one thing and say why like antonio did without trippin out and callin everbody dick riders....i'm gonna buy row releases and dpg releases cause i love westcoast rap so i ain't no dick rider, but i will admit i am wrong if i am

this is the last time i reply to your faggit ass maybee if you stop getting plugged up the ass and try some pussy it might relax your ass...try it some time
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Big BpG

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2002, 07:56:02 PM »

You accept or not? If Kurupt not signed I leave. If he is signed you leave, and BIG BPG loses his Mod staus. BIgJake go get yourself a life while you always telling someone else to get one. BigFake wasn't you crying like a bitch when you were about to lose your Mod status. In other words put up or shut up.

I dont care where he signs... i still want you off the board

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2002, 07:56:18 PM »
lol whatever, i wasn't the one crying to overseer and getting all emotional becuase 2 of my posts got deleted...lol

anyways, i said it once and i'll say it again, kid acting like a 6 year old

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Big BpG

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2002, 07:59:30 PM »
Hey Jake... just wanted to tell you... I like your Picture... cool bro... I know you've had it for a long time, but i just looked at it carefully... cool... looks like a mexican man...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2002, 08:02:33 PM »
O.K., I'll break it down a little lower.  Tharow.com is Suge Knight.  Suge has complete, total control over the site.  If ANYTHING is on the site, it is because Suge wants it there, and approved it.  Therefore, the Kurupt banner is from Suge Knight.  There's even more than 1, that's the one Suge liked the best from the webmaster.  I knew about Kurupt signing on the row way before the rumours even started, because they told me soon after they found out.  Actually, the whole story isn't even out yet, they'll be more in the next week or so, i'll bet.  I also knew weeks before Left Eye joined the row that she was on there, trust me, it's legit, it's straight out of Suge Knight's mouth, and that's not something he can lie about.  Why would he? LOL.  

3 possiblities.  Use logic.

1. It's legit.

2. The webmaster made it up, without Suge knowing about it.  and it's a lie. He then redesigned the entire website, to reflect Kurupt as a member, even though it was a lie.  why would he do that?  Just to be proven a liar down the road?

3. Suge lied about it, for some reason, and kurupt isn't signed to tha row.  Suge took the time to redesign the whole site, and paid for it.  Why?  Please.  It'll all come out as soon as Kurupt does an interview, do you honestly think Suge would lie about something so cut and dry?  

myrealname

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2002, 08:06:15 PM »
"it's straight out of Suge Knight's mouth"
Nothing straight out of suge's mouth is legit!
"Suge took the time to redesign the whole site, and paid for it"
suge don't pay!and this is a fact. ;)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2002, 08:06:30 PM »
trauma i got no problem wit you dogg but it's suge i don't trust this is the same muthafucka that said dre told him he was gay and wished he was white
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2002, 08:08:19 PM »
Hey Jake... just wanted to tell you... I like your Picture... cool bro... I know you've had it for a long time, but i just looked at it carefully... cool... looks like a mexican man...

-Big BpG

thanks, i hope you didn't think what i said below your post was directed at you, lol, i think we all know who i directed that at,anyways yeah VIVA LA RAZA !

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2002, 08:12:56 PM »
suge is playin a smart move thats it, he can do whatever he wants with his site but  i got his site straight up in the ass so...
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Antonio

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2002, 08:20:34 PM »
Are you all beefing over some rumors? SHIT! Please, stop here.

About Kurupt.. we got this situation:

1) The Official Announcement of ThaRow.com
2) The refutation of the Webmaster of DPGRecordz.com (who looks confused btw), who is the webmaster of the site of a friend of Kurupt.

Till now.. we gotta trust ThaRow.com, cause they said it's official. The Webmaster himself of DPGRecordz said that Kurupt is/was searching for a BIG label.. so.. it's a big chance! Maybe ThaRow made it official BEFORE Kurupt explained the whole situation to Daz. Maybe it's a special contract. Maybe it's something like that. But if they added him to the roster, then he's officially signed somehow.

Now the question aint "IS KURUPT SIGNED?" no more. It's.. "HOW IS KURUPT SIGNED?".

Maybe ThaRow wanted to release a Greatest Hits or an unreleased album (they got a lot of old stuff) like DPG2002 and they hollared at Kurupt. And Kurupt, since he got no beefs with em, wanted to use this chance to make some new tracks and to make it even better. I mean.. if ThaRow wanna release an (old/greatest hits) album of you, why dont sign a contract with em to make it even better? Maybe with the chance to work with 2Pac and Crooked I?

Think about it.

If ThaRow wanna release a Kurupt album, they can release it without asking it to Kurupt, u know. So.. why not? Why not joining for that specific album? Or for some collabos on the 2Pac album? And other DR shit like Crooked I?

Why? Just cause Daz & Snoop got beef with Suge? Naaaw..

I dont see how this can make Daz & Snoop mad! Snoop chosed to let Death Row release his greatest hits without touching him and promoting him. MAYBE KURUPT CHOSED TO LET THA ROW RELEASE AND ALBUM OF HIM, PROMOTING IT AND TOUCHING IT.

Think about it.

What's wrong with it? The only thing u can think right now is:

DAAAAAAMN! SNOOP GOT DISSED BY THA ROW?? AND KURUPT IS WORKING WITH EM?? FUCK THAT! IMPOSSIBLE!

C'mon!!

Antonio

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2002, 08:25:15 PM »
BTW wasnt Snoop to say:
"Pac's beefs are Pac's beefs"?

Well.. Snoop's beefs are Snoop's beefs!

If u know what i mean.. u know what i mean!

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2002, 09:31:11 PM »

"Don't say shit about Eminem, Snoop or Dre, feel the fire this way" - Kurupt

How can the motherfuckern king pin say that shit , an then sign with Tha Row , it don't make sense!!
cause Tha Row is them mothrfuckers sayin shit about them!

If Kurupt took Snoops Advice to stop beefn with DMX, then u'd think he'd take the advice of Snoop in this matter, which im 100% sure would be "nigga don't sign wif tha fuckern row, dog is u crazy, they some bitches, Suge Knight is a biaaatch, dog u know this"
"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2002, 10:37:49 PM »
I have just ask to fortressdvd.com staff via email if kurupt have signed a contract with tha row.
They told me is just a rumor.
And maybe they know the truth......they work with kurupt!

Antonio

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2002, 12:14:17 AM »
Man.. they dont know shit about Kurupt's business or life. And they dont care too! Even the webmaster of DPGRecordz dont know shit about Kurupt, like u can see reading his news!

So just wait to hear it from Kurupt's voice, dont even waste time emailing guys who dont know a shit. Peace.

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2002, 12:59:01 AM »
on the flip side.. doing this might cause kurupt to have to stand up and say it is true/false himself.