Author Topic: NEW- DPG records tells the truth on kurupt  (Read 1529 times)

Big BpG

Re: NEW- DPG records tells the truth on kurupt
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2002, 04:49:56 PM »
I just checked it out Mack... for some reason I like that... I really really hope Tha Row and DPG can get back together... damn... that would be dope... but then you look at Snoop and Dre and how much they were fucked over... it would be a dream... if the west could connect

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

techniec

« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2002, 10:17:55 AM »
nina looks hella beautiful in the pick, mack 11
eastwood has a gangsta look too
crooked just looks menacing

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2002, 11:49:05 AM »
Antino guy relax .. i don't love Kurupt .. or whatever ur on about the only stuff i have by kurupt is dogg food and whaever with dre n' snoop ... i could'nt give a fuck bout what record compnys hes on .. his music will sound the same at the end of the day. and bout death row .. i think every1s seen those interviews where snoop .. dre .. nate dogg etc are sayin didn't feel safe even going into the studios there ... plus they have lost nearly every act they had ... plus then there was the claims that they had got to do with the death of tupac shakur .. Suge knights was sued by lots of people claiming that he beat them up .. and forced them into signing things they didn't wanna sign etc ... Why do u think hes always in and out of prison? Why would kurupt wanna go back to that ? It would make ALOT more sense for kurupt to sign with Snoop .. after all they are supposely mates etc .... Your the one who needs a life .. gettin so worked up over some shit like this .. Does it make a difference to ur life what record companys hes on ? Er .. NO!