Author Topic: The USA is going to crush everyone at the basketball World Championships  (Read 1027 times)

ecrazy

Re: The USA is going to crush everyone at the basketball World Championships
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 11:53:39 AM »
OH, in the words of your daddy: SONNED!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 11:57:03 AM »
WOW, im just pointing out the obvious bitterness and crying that this Laker fan should let go by now, and Captain Save a hoe comes in and says that IM on NIKS nuts, yet who the fuck is always entering threads trying to start shit by attacking me, lets see in the past 48 hours:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=116926.0
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=116932.0

LMAO @ this cat trying to say that im on Dudes nuts, where in those threads did i start talkin shit to dude? fuck outta here

I woulda' said that if it was anyone else, retard, that's just my opinion...You, on the other hand, jump in threads with the sole purpose of licking dick. There's a difference...Even dipset fans don't like you and they're heavily supportive of eachother, it's time to re-think life...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 12:01:16 PM »
WOW, im just pointing out the obvious bitterness and crying that this Laker fan should let go by now, and Captain Save a hoe comes in and says that IM on NIKS nuts, yet who the fuck is always entering threads trying to start shit by attacking me, lets see in the past 48 hours:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=116926.0
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=116932.0

LMAO @ this cat trying to say that im on Dudes nuts, where in those threads did i start talkin shit to dude? fuck outta here

I woulda' said that if it was anyone else, retard, that's just my opinion...You, on the other hand, jump in threads with the sole purpose of licking dick. There's a difference...Even dipset fans don't like you and they're heavily supportive of eachother, it's time to re-think life...PeACe
OMG, dipset fans dont like me....oh man, i should kill myself because of what people think of me on a internet forum......HAHAHA! wow, your a sad little man elior.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 12:11:05 PM »
your a sad little man elior.....

How can you proclaim others sad like that? "Your sad"...Come on now, retard, even you have to find that a little ironic.

ecrazy

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 12:44:24 PM »

How can you proclaim others sad like that? "Your sad"...Come on now, retard, even you have to find that a little ironic.
HAHAHA @ you...it is sad, because you take this internet shit too seriously.....its NOT REAL LIFE!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 12:47:11 PM »

HAHAHA @ you...it is sad, because you take this internet shit too seriously.....its NOT REAL LIFE!!!

Get over me... 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 12:52:04 PM »
Ditto ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 01:06:41 PM »
Thanks, it's definitely appreciated...

ecrazy

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 01:08:15 PM »
I know, its flattering knowing someone you never met before in your life is hating on the way i look because they are angry and jealous....thank you elior.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2006, 02:51:16 PM »
I know, its flattering knowing someone you never met before in your life is hating on the way i look because they are angry and jealous....thank you elior.

ecrazy

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2006, 04:06:15 PM »
^^point proven

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2006, 11:27:29 AM »
USA just handled Lituania...

ecrazy

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2006, 12:36:18 PM »
Wow, are you serious? you seriously have that pic of me and my nephew saved on your web space?? damn, Obsessed! thats scary homie.....And Sad at the same time....WOW

BTW, doesnt my nephew look like Jesus in that Pic? I dunno, maybe someone knows what pic im talking about where Jesus looks like that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2006, 01:21:48 PM »
Wow, are you serious? you seriously have that pic of me and my nephew saved on your web space?? damn, Obsessed! thats scary homie.....And Sad at the same time....WOW

BTW, doesnt my nephew look like Jesus in that Pic? I dunno, maybe someone knows what pic im talking about where Jesus looks like that.

Your cousin looks like he wants to die and you look like you just finished doing something sick and wrong...I HAD ta do it... ;D

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2006, 01:25:55 PM »
Yea USA Slaughtered Lituania!  Melo looked great