Author Topic: The USA is going to crush everyone at the basketball World Championships  (Read 1024 times)

rik

Re: The USA is going to crush everyone at the basketball World Championships
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2006, 01:37:10 PM »
E-Crazy and NIK should meet up somewhere and box. Tape that shit and put it on here that would be hella tight.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2006, 01:38:09 PM »
E-Crazy and NIK should meet up somewhere and box. Tape that shit and put it on here that would be hella tight.

Yeah they hate each other w/ a passion.  I kind of understand why Nik hates him though, dude is always all over his nuts

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2006, 02:14:16 PM »
I don't hate him, he's just a funny retard who's on my nuts...LOL

ecrazy

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2006, 11:39:06 PM »
Can someone explain how im on his nuts when dude has pictures of me stored on his computer? ???

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2006, 10:41:06 AM »
why don't you both shut the fuck up

i'd rather hear how lebron james dunked over a dude vince carter style and his nut juice smudged all over his blonde hair  than hear  "he's all over my nuts"  "no HEE"S all over MYYY nuts" 

NIK stop replying to E crazy
E Crazy stop replying to NIK

no more nut!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2006, 11:45:36 AM »
Can someone explain how im on his nuts when dude has pictures of me stored on his computer? ???

This is something you shoulda' learned in Special Ed, but since it was too advanced, lemme go out on a limb and be your teacher...

For every action there's a reaction. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2006, 11:51:31 AM »
why don't you both shut the fuck up

i'd rather hear how lebron james dunked over a dude vince carter style and his nut juice smudged all over his blonde hair  than hear  "he's all over my nuts"  "no HEE"S all over MYYY nuts" 

NIK stop replying to E crazy
E Crazy stop replying to NIK

no more nut!

At least I'm in this thread to discuss the topic at hand and have provided info/opinion...he's just in here to ride my nuts, is it not obvious? Show me one post from him that is on-topic...That shit don't fly...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2006, 04:11:56 PM »

This is something you shoulda' learned in Special Ed, but since it was too advanced, lemme go out on a limb and be your teacher...

For every action there's a reaction. :D
and elior, what pics of you do i have stored on my computer?
And this response is just wrong and sick, its sad that you think that way....

Wow, are you serious? you seriously have that pic of me and my nephew saved on your web space?? damn, Obsessed! thats scary homie.....And Sad at the same time....WOW

BTW, doesnt my nephew look like Jesus in that Pic? I dunno, maybe someone knows what pic im talking about where Jesus looks like that.

Your cousin looks like he wants to die and you look like you just finished doing something sick and wrong...I HAD ta do it... ;D
Seriously, did i hurt you that bad?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2006, 04:36:58 PM »
^^You've never seen a picture of me...And even if, I'm not a significantly ugly being who causes people to laugh unintentionally... :D

ecrazy

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2006, 06:51:53 PM »
^^You've never seen a picture of me...And even if, I'm not a significantly ugly being who causes people to laugh unintentionally... :D
Ha, please child, I dont need a picture of you to make you look like a fool :D,

and that just shows your insecurity about your appearance anyway, i have nothing to be ashamed of, i know i look good ( and way better than you)  and i know that ony a person who is insecure about themselves will stoop that low anyway, thats all you THINK you have on me....thats all your arguments ever end up going to, calling me Krondon or posting up pics that you have saved on your HD at home to "TRY" and get me, thats real sad elior, I have a slight amount of pity for you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2006, 07:16:45 PM »

and that just shows your insecurity about your appearance anyway, i have nothing to be ashamed of, i know i look good ( and way better than you)  and i know that ony a person who is insecure about themselves will stoop that low anyway, thats all you THINK you have on me....thats all your arguments ever end up going to, calling me Krondon or posting up pics that you have saved on your HD at home to "TRY" and get me, thats real sad elior, I have a slight amount of pity for you.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

....You're ugly fool, shut the fuck up. :-*

rik

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2006, 07:47:28 PM »

LMAO...No disrespect to E-Crazy but that had me laughing real hard.

ecrazy

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2006, 08:00:06 PM »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Point Proven, Thank you :)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2006, 08:33:56 PM »
can't you two just ignore each other? at least in this thread

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned