Author Topic: ~*Releasin Stress*~  (Read 419 times)

OoLaDyLyRiKaLoO

• Lil Geezy
  • oOoh SoOo SwEeT
~*Releasin Stress*~
« on: September 25, 2002, 12:07:51 PM »
Okay this may not consern most you people but I dont care I feel like tellin someone...

Well it all started about Feb. 7th I got hooked up with a guy named "Don" so we was daten everything was going perfect I swear he was like the man of my dreams! He brought me flowers took me out to movies to the park we did all kinds of things together! It was perfect! Well then I guess it was all an act cus he wanted to have sex..well I wasn't ready for that kind of comment, I'm not that kind of person I believe in waitin for marriage before sex. So anyways..I said wait a while..well the comin week he tried again and I said no. So then like what was it..2 weeks later I found out he was cheating on me with some chick from out of town...her name is "Tanish" Well anyway this was around the beging of June. So of course I broke up with him. Well he sent me flowers and letters sayin he was sorry and he'd never do it again and that he loved me and I was he only and Tanish was just a mistake blah blah blah. Well I was like whatever and we got back together. Well in July I had to leave town for a month to go visit my mom in Dallas. Well while I was gone I kept him on check and found out when I got back home that he had moved in with this girl named "Alicia" (we was childhood friends but got mad at each other around January cus of bullshit)
anyways and he knows I absolutely hate that stupid bitch, well he said it was only temperally cus he got kicked out his house and he had no where to go. So me being stupid believed him. Maybe about a month ago me and Alicia started talkin to each other again (she doesnt know about me and Don) well she told me she had met tha man of her life and that he was stayin with her..I was like oh hell no hold up who is this wounderful man and she told me it was Don! Omg I got soooooooooo upset! I cried and I got mad at him and we got into a fight but he denied the whole thing. So I just left him alone and staied with him tried to ignore this blah blah cus he said he loved me blah blah and I fell back into his trap. This past week I have been in sooooooooo much trouble because of him. Sunday I ran away because my grandma started abusen me...hittin me, pullin my hair, slappin me, and what not. Well she called the cops and they found me at Don's house. And took me down to the police station and we got into a big arguement because I didn't wanna go home and they was maken me...so they took me home and i went to my room and she went in there and started arguen and broke one of my mirrors then left and started throwin dish's. So in anger I left again and walked down to the police station so they finally let me stay at a friends house. Well then the next day I go to school and see Don holdin hands with some bitch named "Kim" blah blah blah yesterday I went to Dons house and we was arguen and HE PULLED A KNIFE ON ME!!! I came home broke all my mirrors in rage and my windows and then I got my moms "pellet" (which is abosultly harmless) gun and tried to leave well my grandma caught me before I left and called the cops on me blah blah blah the was going to take me away to juvy but instead they are puttin me in Boot Camp. all because of Don..omg I hate guys now!  :-X

okay I just thought I'd reless some stress
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
-oOoLaDyLyRiKaLoOo-

"You only holding LadyLyrikal when you mad in fury touching my written verses//
Like spitting-curses the hex will decimate ya will to live with loss like suicidal misfitting nurses//
You just dont belong with a WIN..haha..with each of my bars the hit just worsens//"

Shoe_whore

Re: ~*Releasin Stress*~
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2002, 01:28:58 PM »
damn, thats fucked up.

bez

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2002, 01:51:56 PM »
dam thats real fucked up, I know you have been thru hard times but smashing shit up and shooting things wont work.  You gotta try to resolve your problems with your mind and not by trasjing things. As you say it will relive stress but you should just go somewhere on your own and relax from time to time.  Just dont do anything stupid, make sure of that.

Bez

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2002, 07:41:17 PM »
damnnnn that shit is long, i ll read it later

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2002, 03:14:00 AM »
Those kind of guys are not worthy crying for. Or doing stupid things like that.  It seems that he likes to jump around from girls to girls. He must say the same things to everyone of them.  You shouldn't even be crying for that neah, u know.  Let your subconcsious mind rule your head not your instincts

OoLaDyLyRiKaLoO

• Lil Geezy
  • oOoh SoOo SwEeT
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2002, 11:51:02 AM »
awwie you guys are so sweet for actully taken your time and readin my problems...Yeah I told to one of his old girlfriends today and I asked her how long they went out and she said first they went out for 3 days then she broke up with him cus he kept sayin that he loved her but they had only meet and she was ready for that kind of commentment then she said the second time they went out for 2 weeks but he TRIED and play her with some chick. Why do guys even bother to play if they keep gettin caught you know every girl he has been with has caught him playin them I mean shouldn't it be a clue that he isn't a very good play..what ever I'm done with him..I'm moven on..he just tooooooooooooo much problems for me
-oOoLaDyLyRiKaLoOo-

"You only holding LadyLyrikal when you mad in fury touching my written verses//
Like spitting-curses the hex will decimate ya will to live with loss like suicidal misfitting nurses//
You just dont belong with a WIN..haha..with each of my bars the hit just worsens//"

bez

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2002, 01:32:41 PM »
If I had a girl who I liked I wouldent play.  Plus if I actually had a girl I proberly wouldent play anyway.