Author Topic: a good cat is a good cat  (Read 279 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: a good cat is a good cat
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 12:41:33 PM »
People are weird as fuck...Good/respectable cats are hard to find...PeACe
I know shit loads of good people, i got love for anyone who shows me the same respect i give them. The difference is your a dick and respectable people would not want to hang around with you, which is probably why you can't find them.

You're pathetic, judging people through the internet...Respectable people wouldn't wanna hang out with me? That comment alone makes YOU unrespectable by my standards...Now eat.
LMAO!!!!

Ok, seriously ,you have the nerve to say that and you are always judging my appearence and trying to attack my character over the internet (which is your escape from the reality of your sad pathetic life).....HAHAHA!
He has a good point, there is a reason you spend all your time on here elior.  :-X

I judge your intelligence, because you display it (or the lack of it) on these boards...I don't know if you're a good or bad person, I just know you're an ugly moron. :D
ha, im sexy kid, your mad you cant look as good as me?

Yes, that's it... :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 02:40:27 PM »
There are some people who are very religious that I can get along with great because they respect my beliefs.

Now there have been others that were completely disrespectful. For example, true story: I knew a person who was in church on Sunday and Monday -Saturday this person was doing all sorts of scandalous shit. That same person would have the nerve to tell me I'm going to hell and how they're above me and whatnot lol.

Those are the types of people I have no respect for at all. Judgemental and close-minded people who are more concerned with how you're living than they're own get me so angry that I just don't know what to do.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 12:29:30 PM »
well I see  life a little different then you guys...........

see I am in a wheelchair and I see thise that avert their eyes trying not to see me,I like the ones that cvlaim their christian and actually do sometrhing about it
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"