Author Topic: Rumour: Game to dis Dre  (Read 1549 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Rumour: Game to dis Dre
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2006, 12:11:22 AM »
LOL! that would be murder to his career

The Best of 3 Worlds

Narrator

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2006, 07:09:24 AM »
FUCK TI!!!!!!!!   Any half way decent nigga from down south can make it because the South encompasses like 18 States plus they got the largest Blacks populations in America.  Those niggas dont battle too tough they got that "southern hospitality" and they all support each other.  Another thing is that they kowtow to whites who make up 70% of the rap buying public, and they dont say fuckyou to stereotypes they have turned hip-hop from rebellious expression to COONISM AT ITS HIGHEST DEGREE!  

This is so typical of how stupid West Coast fans are.

The West is as responsible as anyone else (if not moreso) for turning hip-hop from "rebellious expression" into "coonism".  Shit...anything wrong with hip-hop right now, the West probably started it.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2006, 09:04:20 AM »
These kinds of "this area is better than that one" and "that one place ruins hip-hop" are straight up retarded. It's not the areas that come out with wack shit and give the culture a bad shine - it's the individuals who make that wack shit. And those individuals come from and live in all areas. In the West, the south, the north, the east, the U.S.A., in Europe, in Asia... There's dope and wack hip-hop all over the world.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2006, 09:18:55 AM »
FUCK TI!!!!!!!!   Any half way decent nigga from down south can make it because the South encompasses like 18 States plus they got the largest Blacks populations in America.  Those niggas dont battle too tough they got that "southern hospitality" and they all support each other.  Another thing is that they kowtow to whites who make up 70% of the rap buying public, and they dont say fuckyou to stereotypes they have turned hip-hop from rebellious expression to COONISM AT ITS HIGHEST DEGREE!  

This is so typical of how stupid West Coast fans are.

The West is as responsible as anyone else (if not moreso) for turning hip-hop from "rebellious expression" into "coonism".  Shit...anything wrong with hip-hop right now, the West probably started it.

Actually, if people didn't try to emulate the westcoast and stayed doing their own thing (ahem NY) then this whole 'gangsta on wax' thing wouldn't be a problem.  As if NWA, Ice Cube, the people who kicked off the popularity of gangsta rap were not political and spoke on real issues.  Why is it the westcoast's fault that everyone took something they popularized and everyone tried to mimic NWA, Cube, and Pac?

If your only here to hate, why even bother posting here?  Your making yourself look dumb honestly.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2006, 05:18:52 PM »
luda>game>t.i

and production was amazing on documentary but if you really beleive that is the only thing that held up the album, you not speakin real dawg

AYEDOGG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2006, 06:30:39 PM »

[/quote]GAME VS T.I  I THINK GAME GOT THE LYRICS  T.I. JUST PART OF THAT  DIRTY SOUTH BUZZ GOING AROUND THATS WHATS IN RIGHT NOW BULLSHITS IN  LAY OFF THE CRACK HOMIE  TAKE OFF THE UGLY GRILL ITS DUBBCNN  OH DR DRE ;IKE 41 RIGHT KNOW NOT 38 LOOK AT HIS BIO ON AFTERMATH IT WILL TELL YOU

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2006, 02:57:37 AM »
lmbao at this thread  ;D
why would Game ever diss Dre? Cmon people.

Vinsanity_15

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2006, 08:48:49 AM »
it says in the article that game dissed carmelo anthony does anybody know when that happnd n wat he said?

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2006, 09:03:37 AM »
it says in the article that game dissed carmelo anthony does anybody know when that happnd n wat he said?

He talked about Melo getting robbed during the NBA all-star weekend  in LA.  Dunno if he dissed him directly or anything but he has a song from a few years ago talking about it.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Narrator

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2006, 12:14:40 PM »
Actually, if people didn't try to emulate the westcoast and stayed doing their own thing (ahem NY) then this whole 'gangsta on wax' thing wouldn't be a problem.  As if NWA, Ice Cube, the people who kicked off the popularity of gangsta rap were not political and spoke on real issues.  Why is it the westcoast's fault that everyone took something they popularized and everyone tried to mimic NWA, Cube, and Pac?

Because the West themselves embraced this same approach.  Yes, N.W.A. and Ice-T were somewhat conscious, but when Dre put out "The Chronic", that approach basically went out the window.  The G-Funk era (which the West not only started, but continues to embrace today) was all about gangbanging, partying, getting loc'd, and fucking.  In which case, it can easily be argued that the West was responsible for stripping hardcore rap of its socio-political sentiments.

If your only here to hate, why even bother posting here?  Your making yourself look dumb honestly.

I'm not here to hate; I'm telling West Coast fans that THEY need to stop hating when they have ZERO legit reason to be doing it.

$Eg2$

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2006, 03:36:31 PM »
I like and respect Dre Music wise but other than that fuckk him he's a bitch....  If game blows up on this next album without Dre I would def diss him for sidin with 5-0

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2006, 03:43:30 PM »
To me I'd lose all respect for Game if he goes at Dre (Which I doubt he will). I think it would really kill his carrer forever. Dre on the other hand seems like he doesn't give a fuck what his fans think at all. The man doesnt even take time to do interviews.

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2006, 08:41:14 AM »
No way Game's gonna or can diss Dre! He helped him out! He even say's in his Thanx for Dre for moulding me into a legend! So how can he diss D.R.E?? No way!!!

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2006, 08:45:05 PM »
That's the one thing I don't like about Game. The dude is not loyal. Although i'm sure he will not diss Dr. Dre, but it wouldn't come as a total shock to me if he did. Put aside the type of music Gunit makes, and thier credibility. He was rollin' with them. He was on tracks with, and he totally milked the oppourtuniy of getting fame from Gunit. Now, there all gay and suck each others dicks. He wasn't loyal to JT The Bigga Figga either. He's way too cocky. He was cool with T.I., and now maybe he takes a shot at him in One Blood. Forget that guy.
You Are Trippin Homie! First Jt Bigga Was Independent! Jt Still Making Money Of Game From The Old Albums! They Still Cool! The Gay-Unit! SHit Those Fags Are Fucken Idiots! Why Would Those Fools Try To Diss Nas!! Its Like 50 Wanting Game To Diss Eminem! You Dont Do That Shit! Nas Didnt DO Shit To Game For Game To Retaliate! 50 Is A Fucken Lame!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"