Author Topic: Fort Minor has the best single on radio this year... how's the rest of the album  (Read 296 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This is the single of the year so far...  this song is beautiful... the voice on the chorus is so beautiful it almost sounds like another musical instrument... and the beat is basic, but less is more sometimes, the beat is basic enough to give your mind space to wander and reflect... anyway, what does the rest of the album sound like.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Narrator

Honestly, the album sounds like what it's supposed to be...a more hip-hop oriented version of Linkin Park (which I know you must hate because they're a white nu metal group and you hate everything white).

Good production and guests, but Shinoda himself is nothing close to being a stellar MC.  He is a Muslim, tho.

$do11a biLL$

It's a great album. I kinda slept on it when it first came out but i've been listening to it alot lately. Shinodas raps are pretty basic but hes got some gems in Styles Of Beyond. The production is great too.

My favorite track on the album is "Feels Like Home".

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, it's a great song, "Where'd You Go"

kemizt

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
NO MORE WAR

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Good production and guests, but Shinoda himself is nothing close to being a stellar MC.  He is a Muslim, tho.

All praise to Allah!  I had no idea he was a Muslim.  Where did you hear that? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

Yeah, Shinoda is a great MC. I always enjoy to hear him on a track. I haven't heard the entire album (would love to if someone could hook it up *wink* *wink*), but what I did hear had that rock edge to it similar to Linkin Park. Which is cool with me, I'm always open to hear something different or a mix of hip-hop with other genres. Their first single before Where'd You Go" was pretty nice too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, Shinoda is a great MC. I always enjoy to hear him on a track. I haven't heard the entire album (would love to if someone could hook it up *wink* *wink*), but what I did hear had that rock edge to it similar to Linkin Park. Which is cool with me, I'm always open to hear something different or a mix of hip-hop with other genres. Their first single before Where'd You Go" was pretty nice too.

I'll PM u the album.
Anybody else want it?

kemizt

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The song sucks.

Sikotic™

I'll PM u the album.
Anybody else want it?

Thanks. +1 in advance.

The song sucks.
I'm not a big fan of the sound of the song, but the message behind it is what makes the song great to me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll PM u the album.
Anybody else want it?
Thanks. +1 in advance.

uppin' as we speak

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Ah fuck it. It's not THAT new. I might as well hook it up at the spot!

kemizt

J Bananas

yeah this song is fuckin gay ahaha bryan

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah this song is fuckin gay ahaha bryan

why do u think it's gay?

kemizt

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Right Now feat Black Thought and Styles of Beyond is a great track to as is Kenji. I would upload this album myself but my secondary drive is either inaccessible or corrupted or so it keeps telling me. I love where'd you go also