Author Topic: BEP > Dipset  (Read 1394 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: BEP > Dipset
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 01:33:16 PM »
funny joke guys.  The only movement in the rap game right now is the Dipset Movement aind everybody knows it, no one is more popular than the Dips right now, its a movement!
i think g-unit got more fans

You are right they used to have more fans but lately they keep losing fans while the Dips are reaching out to new fans every second of the day, its the expansion of the movement, Dipset!

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 01:47:52 PM »

rik

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 02:02:02 PM »
Right on bro.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2006, 02:10:22 PM »
I like BEP even though theyve been sellouts since they did that song with Justin Timberlake but you've got to admit Will.I.Am is one of the most talented people youre hearing on the radio today when it comes to his rapping skills and production.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2006, 03:53:21 PM »
hmmm  :eh:

kemizt

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2006, 07:04:48 PM »
bep was featured on "kidz bop", its dance music for cheerleaders....dipset makes hardcore east coast rap with some of the most original production currently out. lets see whos a better choice, bep movements shelf life: the rest of this week

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2006, 07:39:50 PM »
bep was featured on "kidz bop", its dance music for cheerleaders....dipset makes hardcore east coast rap with some of the most original production currently out. lets see whos a better choice, bep movements shelf life: the rest of this week

LMAO@Hardcore east coast rap. :grumpy:

Bigg $amo

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2006, 08:04:04 PM »
BEP is definitly the new NWA. they got gangsta stuff, poppy stuff,they even got intelligent stuff.. BEP really is the total package.. and theyre sooo popular its really a movement comparable to the black panthers movement. anyone saying otherwise is a moron. BEP BITCH!ITS A MOVEMENT! 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 08:06:05 PM »
BEP is definitly the new NWA. they got gangsta stuff, poppy stuff,they even got intelligent stuff.. BEP really is the total package.. and theyre sooo popular its really a movement comparable to the black panthers movement. anyone saying otherwise is a moron. BEP BITCH!ITS A MOVEMENT! 8)

^^Dipset fan turned BEP fan?!

Bigg $amo

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 08:10:14 PM »

^^Dipset fan turned BEP fan?!

fan? nah homie im part of the BEP movement. are you?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 08:19:38 PM »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2006, 08:43:37 PM »
yall is sheeps for following a god damn wack ass movement with rappers that can't rhyme for shit but dress a ass off with that gay fashion pink shit

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 08:45:39 PM »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2006, 08:54:24 PM »
she was obviously thinkin about me, or my dick, can't get mad at her for this
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 08:58:54 PM by P.L.O. Style »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2006, 09:00:34 PM »
yall is sheeps for following a god damn wack ass movement with rappers that can't rhyme for shit but dress a ass off with that gay fashion pink shit

Comin from the dude that never heard them before besides a few songs on MTV and BET

The Best of 3 Worlds