Author Topic: Did G-unit bite the BWS Logo?  (Read 1232 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Did G-unit bite the BWS Logo?
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2006, 03:05:20 AM »
50 cent was tight pre 2003, since then  ::)

Once again, this all are dope lyrically tracks, you cant deny this

To anyone who is saying 50 aitn lyrical anymore:

Just to name a few after GRODT dropped:

Massacre: This Is 50, In My Hood, Im Suppoused To Die Tonight, Outta Control, Get In My Car, Ski Mask Way, Baltimore Love Thing, Ryder Music, Gunz Come Out, Toy Soldier, Position Of Power, God Gave Me Style, I Dont Need Em.

GRODT OST: Hustlers Ambition, You Already Know. Talk About Me, When It Rains It Pours, Ill Whip Ya Head.

Encore: Never Enough

Documentary: Hate It Or Love It, How We Do

Str8 Outta Cashville: Bonafide Hustler

Yayo: We Dont Give A Fuck

Banks: Warrior part 2

Mobb Deep: Creep, Pearly Gates

you expect me to take this list serious when you listed a song where 50 says "they call me chef-boy-r-50"? NEXT!

Very mature, picking one line out of about 200.

Yet you like Games Im Big, Im Pac, Im Cube, Im Nas. Fantastic wordplay from Game. I wonder if theres a hidden meaning to it ?

It's fuckin sad that anyone can actually consider this dude a lyricist.

No, the said thing is that Game is considered to be a lyrically monster on this forum.

Not to mention he never sticks to one topic on his verse. Hes a horrible story teller, 3 or 4 bars, then its back to "Im from city of angels, Compton, 64 Impala...

No thats just what you choose to hear. Bottom line is no one on G-Unit is fuckin with Game. You keep sayin it took Game 4 months to write "300 Bars", but it took G-Unit a fuckin year to finally respond to him. Those dudes are all ass and once their fanbase reaches puberty, their careers are over.

Ashanti > G-Unit
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2006, 03:18:12 AM »

Massacre: This Is 50, In My Hood, Im Suppoused To Die Tonight, Outta Control, Get In My Car, Ski Mask Way, Baltimore Love Thing, Ryder Music, Gunz Come Out, Toy Soldier, Position Of Power, God Gave Me Style, I Dont Need Em.

GRODT OST: Hustlers Ambition, You Already Know. Talk About Me, When It Rains It Pours, Ill Whip Ya Head.

you expect me to take this list serious when you listed a song where 50 says "they call me chef-boy-r-50"? NEXT!

Yet you like Games Im Big, Im Pac, Im Cube, Im Nas. Fantastic wordplay from Game. I wonder if theres a hidden meaning to it ?

It's fuckin sad that anyone can actually consider this dude a lyricist.

No, the said thing is that Game is considered to be a lyrically monster on this forum.

Not to mention he never sticks to one topic on his verse. Hes a horrible story teller, 3 or 4 bars, then its back to "Im from city of angels, Compton, 64 Impala...

No thats just what you choose to hear. Bottom line is no one on G-Unit is fuckin with Game. You keep sayin it took Game 4 months to write "300 Bars", but it took G-Unit a fuckin year to finally respond to him. Those dudes are all ass and once their fanbase reaches puberty, their careers are over.

Ashanti > G-Unit

Ha ha. You call 50 laughing on a track a response. Year to response ? Maybe because he was actually doing something like releasing Yayo, GRODT OST, Mobb Deep, working on Bucks, Banks, M.O.P.'s albums, starring in movies...

With that Ashanti comment you proved you cant debate in a normal way and that youre basically a "hater."

Bigg $amo

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2006, 01:51:20 PM »

lol most of the songs you picked were sing-a-longs. "Get in My Ride", "I'm Supposed to Die Tonight", "Gunz Come Out", "Ill Whip Yo Head Boy". I have a friend who hates Game but even he admits that his lyrics are better than 50s. 50 just has great production & catchy hooks. It's fuckin sad that anyone can actually consider this dude a lyricist.

oh, LMAO @ "God Gave Me Style"

lmao arent you a ja fan anyway?  :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2006, 04:11:52 PM »
^ yepp. Ja Rule > 50 Cent anyday.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2006, 08:38:25 PM »
Candy Shop, Best Friend, & Just a lil Bit are worse than ANY song Game has ever done.  That shit was maaaaad corny.  50 went too far with that over the top pop bullshit and I just can't take him seriously as a rapper anymore.  Exact same shit with ol Ja back in the day.

Game's flow that he displayed on his mixtapes is some sick shit.  His skills are improving, while 50 is steady putting out more and more bullshit.

Seriously - watch this shit.  Your God of the Chorus / Hooks drops some ill faggotry.  It'll make you wanna throw up!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cwlu1haqdtg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Cwlu1haqdtg</a>