Author Topic: Things to do in L.A  (Read 202 times)

The_Game

• Lil Geezy
Things to do in L.A
« on: August 10, 2006, 10:31:21 PM »
I'm from Australia and is having a holiday in L.A in the next couple months, Just want to know what i should check out while im there also what are the good rap stores and dvd stores to go to? I'm gonna check out a Dodgers game which should be good but anyway let me know whats good to go to and shit like that, Someone might have to hook me up with some bud  ;D 8)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: Things to do in L.A
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 10:38:41 PM »
if u want to check out rap store and dvd and shit go to sunset blvd u can missed it ;) or go to best buy by venice 8) about the bud ask somebody else about that ;D
i think dodgers ticket is 5 dollars not sure

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 10:39:32 PM »
go to Amoebas for your music and DVD, you'll get everything you need in one swoop. go to Six Flags amusement park. go hit up some bars/clubs on sunset or hollywood. go to venice beach. theres a bunch of stuff to do.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 10:39:36 PM »
I'm from Australia and is having a holiday in L.A in the next couple months, Just want to know what i should check out while im there also what are the good rap stores and dvd stores to go to? I'm gonna check out a Dodgers game which should be good but anyway let me know whats good to go to and shit like that, Someone might have to hook me up with some bud  ;D 8)

do you have an aol account???? lets meet up when u come down here???

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

suckaa free

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 10:43:17 PM »

baseball is boring as fuck, especially after you watch rugby and aussie rules(im assuming you take interest in these sports)

go find you some urple ganja, and fuck some bitches.  whats better than that?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 10:49:01 PM by Suckaa Free »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 10:46:36 PM »
hahah after 1 game i saw som cholos punkin on an officer n ended up in cuffs lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 11:03:32 PM »
Way too much to do. Hit up Six Flags, Sunset, Santa Monica, Universal, Ventura, Pasadena.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 11:11:14 PM »
i remember the city walk was always fun when i was younger

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 11:12:27 PM »
make sure u pass by the hood ;D

suckaa free

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 11:12:36 PM »
Way too much to do. Hit up Six Flags, Sunset, Santa Monica, Universal, Ventura, Pasadena.

yes, these locations have bitches, white bitches with the panties already wet...all you need is that ganja and you good to go.  oh yea, make sure you drink gaterode and shit, dont want an aussie gettin killed because of the heat.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 11:14:14 PM »
i think the wild girl drunk bitches at sunset blvd it always dumb bitches over there

The_Game

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2006, 11:35:55 PM »
thanks for all the help guy's sounds like i will have a lot of fun and i'll let use all know closer to when im going ill probably need bud haha, How are the bitches in L.A i heard i won't be dissapointed  :P

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2006, 11:38:42 PM »
The bitches are beautiful, bro. The last thing you'll be is disappointed. If you have the Australian accent, all yo ugotta do is open your mouth and they'll be drippin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2006, 11:44:33 PM »
L.A. bitches r wild

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 11:45:47 PM »
L.A. bitches r wild

so much better then the stuckup bitches in Fresno  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds