Author Topic: Alright this BEP/DIP shit is getting rediculous  (Read 660 times)

Don Breezio

Alright this BEP/DIP shit is getting rediculous
« on: August 11, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »
Seriously...The dipset guys get on my nerves yes...but atleast they actually like the music...you guys taunting the dipset guys with this bep shit is not only annoying to them...but annoying to the rest of us. So how about we just all agree to tone down our obsessions...seriously guys...i'm not trying to start anything...i know a bunch of you will be immature about it and just reply with "dipset" or "fuck jayz" or "bep fo life"....either way...grow up a little and lets just have fun...the way this board used to be

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Alright this BEP/DIP shit is getting rediculous
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 10:28:10 AM »
The discussions don't annoy me, you just don't go into the threads.

It's the massive sigs.  I mean someone of them are just ridiculous, like 6/7 full-size pics one on top of the other.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 10:32:14 AM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

suckaa free

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 10:46:13 AM »
Fuck BEP.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 10:48:02 AM »
Yeah, the sigs are annoying. Their excuse is of course "well just turn off the sigs in your profile options!". That's the point...I like seeing some of you guys' sigs (like Mauzip's Cam'ron-tampon sig, lol, that was hilarious), so I'm not turning it off.
But 8 pics to prove you're a DipSet fan? Reminds me of a 15-year-old hanging pictures on his wall of his idol.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 10:50:38 AM »
Oklins sig is so long its hilarious. Its a movement. We don't make the movements the movements make us.

Raphael

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 10:53:19 AM »
Seriously...The dipset guys get on my nerves yes...but atleast they actually like the music...you guys taunting the dipset guys with this bep shit is not only annoying to them...but annoying to the rest of us. So how about we just all agree to tone down our obsessions...seriously guys...i'm not trying to start anything...i know a bunch of you will be immature about it and just reply with "dipset" or "fuck jayz" or "bep fo life"....either way...grow up a little and lets just have fun...the way this board used to be
your wrong

SwIsHa Fo LiFe 8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 11:04:17 AM »
I agree with Luke, this shit is boring.. most of the topics are wack BEP/Dipset ones ruin the Outbound section and Game vs G Unit, plus DPG the WC.. I guess I'll spend even more of my connection time in the Sports section

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 11:07:57 AM »
^^^exactly....i've started venturing into the gspot regularly and going into the sports and ent section more than anything...

i have no problem with anyone liking dipset or bep...whatever...its fine...just don't make 600 threads about it and keep your sigs short...i agree with crafty...i like seeing the sigs...i just don't like seeing ones like oklin or spicemuthafuckin1 (nothing against either of you i just think your sigs are too big)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 11:35:09 AM »
This BEP shit doesnt bother me cause like you said they dont even like their music so they are just embarassing themselves, if you have noticed half of the dipset threads lately have been started by the dipset haters and look at my sig I cut it in half also

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 11:36:55 AM »
This BEP shit doesnt bother me cause like you said they dont even like their music so they are just embarassing themselves, if you have noticed half of the dipset threads lately have been started by the dipset haters and look at my sig I cut it in half also

i just noticed that...thank you

*prop +1*

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 11:49:51 AM »
See, that's why I don't even enter any BEP threads. I haven't replied in a single one of those threads and all y'all gotta do is check if you doubt me. They're all a bunch of lames who are jealous of the movement, it's more than obvious by how their swagger jackin' and overexaggeration. Not only that, it's just that I ain't really diggin' BEP.

So you know what I do, gentlemen? I don't go into the threads. It doesn't even affect me, I just skip over the BEP threads I don't like, and go about my business.

What a concept, huh?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 11:52:42 AM by Sikotic Tha DIPCCWF/Kufi Smackin' Champ »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 11:51:27 AM »
^^^ skipping over the threads is easy enough...its the sigs that bug me...not just the BEP sigs either...the dipset ones too

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 11:56:13 AM »
See, that's why I don't even enter any BEP threads. I haven't replied in a single one of those threads and all y'all gotta do is check if you doubt me. They're all a bunch of lames who are jealous of the movement, it's more than obvious by how their swagger jackin' and overexaggeration. Not only that, it's just that I ain't really diggin' BEP.

So you know what I do, gentlemen? I don't go into the threads. It doesn't even affect me, I just skip over the BEP threads I don't like, and go about my business.

What a concept, huh?

Real talk! Im not gona respond to these lames again either, this aint a movement

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 11:59:14 AM »
It ain't THE movement, it ain't A movement. It's just swagger jackin' at it's lamest.

That shit's scooby snacks, nahmean?

^^^ skipping over the threads is easy enough...its the sigs that bug me...not just the BEP sigs either...the dipset ones too
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 12:04:27 PM »
^^^you need to read my other posts before you respond lol...i already said i don't wanna disable them because i like seeing some of your sigs...i just don't like the ones that are really long