Author Topic: Alright this BEP/DIP shit is getting rediculous  (Read 659 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alright this BEP/DIP shit is getting rediculous
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2006, 04:17:48 PM »
dipcc will lose, just like they do in the rap game son

i cant speak for everyone else but i like BEP, they make good music

im fed up of 6000 pics in a sig, but if u cant beat em, join em

ill be damned if im having some pink wearin fag in my sig tho

BEPCC

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2006, 04:33:52 PM »

BEPCC

But a 45 year old transexual is okay?

And look at the homie with long hair. He looks like a scarecrow.

Do ya thing though though. I consider y'all part of DIPCC, just the rebellious children of the OG DIPs.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

suckaa free

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2006, 04:45:50 PM »

BEPCC

But a 45 year old transexual is okay?And look at the homie with long hair. He looks like a scarecrow.

Do ya thing though though. I consider y'all part of DIPCC, just the rebellious children of the OG DIPs.

thank you.  +1

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2006, 04:51:49 PM »
Luike, I completley agree with you. But the point of this whole "BEP" movement (I like thier music like Jip but in a normal way) is to show all this Dipset posters how retarted their threads/posts are. Unfortunately, some of them are so dumb that they are complaining about this BEP movement, which basically means they are dissing themselves.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2006, 05:01:05 PM »
We dont care about this fake movement lol, no one even replies to you guys.  Think about it most of the threads about DIPSET are from the haters and all you guys are trying to do is make us mad w/ this crap but its not working ;D  We are actually passionate about the music the DIPS release, when all you guys yourself dont even like the music you are repping. Its all good though I actually find this stuff pretty amusing, we all know the only movement around here is the,  DIP DIP SET SET!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 05:02:59 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2006, 05:05:26 PM »
Its cool that you like them but that does NOT mean that you have to make 10 threads about them per day, having sigs with 15 pics and making threads like Dipset>> NWA, Wu Tang.

Not to mention replies like "its Dipset bitch" or "fuck ___(rappers thats beefs with Dipset".

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2006, 05:08:45 PM »
I dont really do that Detox lol.  I just had a thread about my pick as the best mixtape ever and guess what it wasnt Dipset related.  And I cut the size of my sig in half.  And I dont just reply "DIPSET BITCH" all the time, you have read my posts Detox I talk about plenty of rap besides the Dips and you know it.  And all of my threads have a purpose
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 05:13:01 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2006, 05:14:05 PM »
Unfortunately, some of them are so dumb that they are complaining about this BEP movement, which basically means they are dissing themselves.
LMAO! You should be ashamed of yourself for lying like that.

Its cool that you like them but that does NOT mean that you have to make 10 threads about them per day, having sigs with 15 pics and making threads like Dipset>> NWA, Wu Tang.
Just don't enter them, my man. I see your threads about BEP, and you know what? I don't enter them. C'mon, I know you're smart enough to understand that concept.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2006, 05:15:42 PM »
Unfortunately, some of them are so dumb that they are complaining about this BEP movement, which basically means they are dissing themselves.
LMAO! You should be ashamed of yourself for lying like that.

Just don't enter them, my man. I see your threads about BEP, and you know what? I don't enter them. C'mon, I know you're smart enough to understand that concept.

NO SHIT!! just dont enter the Dipset threads, I pay no attention to the BEP crap,  man Im happy K A I N isnt witnessing all this bEP jealousy

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2006, 05:27:15 PM »
Luike, I completley agree with you. But the point of this whole "BEP" movement (I like thier music like Jip but in a normal way) is to show all this Dipset posters how retarted their threads/posts are. Unfortunately, some of them are so dumb that they are complaining about this BEP movement, which basically means they are dissing themselves.

ok so basically you're trying to show them its stupid by doing the same thing they are doing...in turn making you no better than them

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2006, 09:45:07 PM »
dipset dickriders are mad at the bep movement

The Watcher

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2006, 12:47:48 AM »
both movements are wack

and you retards with the BEP pictures in your sig are worse than these dipshit clowns
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2006, 01:05:14 AM »
i have no problem with anyone liking dipset or bep...whatever...its fine...just don't make 600 threads about it and keep your sigs short...i agree with crafty...i like seeing the sigs...i just don't like seeing ones like oklin or spicemuthafuckin1 (nothing against either of you i just think your sigs are too big)

'EclipZe

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2006, 02:51:46 AM »

that was the main reason i made that BEP > Dipset thread lol.

Elevz

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2006, 03:31:28 AM »
How about we just clean out the entire outbound section? Give the three dipset fans that are spoiling dubcc a child board of their own, and the problem should be solved. Just ban anyone who ever mentions Dipset in another thread in outbound :D