Author Topic: KURUPT IS OFFICIAL! CONFIRMED!!!!!! :D  (Read 832 times)

you_all_dick_ridas

Re: KURUPT IS OFFICIAL! CONFIRMED!!!!!! :D
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2002, 11:17:47 AM »

well thats what im askin b/c they have yet to mention his name,  thats why i think its a PUBLICITY stunt,  an your_all_dickriders,  dont tell me im brainwashed by snoop cuz even though im a fan of his i think he is hella overatted

Your name Ka Rizzle? I guess since you wear the same size shoe as him you can wear it too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2002, 11:22:43 AM »
damn i never never never thought this could happen. im speechless    :o
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2002, 11:23:00 AM »

Man u was right! Is it too impossible to admit Suge made a great move? Do we all gotta bitch about it till the day of the release of the cd?? c'mon! it's funny how kurupt was one of the most loved rappers till yesterday, and he's the most hated right now! lol! c'mon.. be real! u listen to music or do u listen to snoop's music?

Yeah its a shame they brain washed like that. Just the other day they were loving him. Pretty soon we gonna see fuck kurupt post or Kurupt aint good anymore post. I thnk they only listen to music that involves Snoop only. I find it funny they keep saying everything Tha Row released has disses on it. its funny being that Tha Row has never released an album. Tha Row is fo all the new acts signed and Death Ro is for the old catalog of material. Now lets look at Dogghouse last few releases and you hear diss songs on it. But oh no the Snoop Groupies think its ok because they look at him as god.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2002, 11:36:48 AM »
ah shit  ::)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2002, 11:39:51 AM »
do you have a life? or do you just go around dissing everyone and anyone who likes snoop accusing them of being dick riders? seriously you need to get Suge Knights dick out of your mouth

and if it takes kurupt on the row to make half decent music again, so be it. but until i see something official from Kurupt or see an actual album of new material....i doubt this is true

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Quadruple OG

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2002, 11:47:24 AM »
I was right, how about that?!  Kurupt is the "new" inmate on Tha Row.  Hopefully he can gain some of the skill back he lost when he went solo.  This is a shocking move, and I'm glad it went down, cuz Kurupt can bring that old Death Row feel with the new artists on the label.  It's especially shocking since he's cool with Dre and Snoop (2 peeps Death Row has a passion for dissing), and we all know he's down with Daz (bootlegs Death Row's shit and is suing them).  Hopefully, Kurupt can at least lower the amount of hate towards Dre, Snoop, and bring Daz to his senses.

It's gonna be one interesting year, I wouldn't be shocked now if Tha Row became the #1 West Coast Lanel again by the end of the year.  

Murrow

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2002, 11:55:50 AM »
Bad thing is, Crooked I will prolly be pushed back...hope not!  Can Suge release the new Pac, Crooked I, N.I.N.A. and Kurupt in '02?  Doubt it.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2002, 11:57:07 AM »
there is one thing that pisses me off if it's true how the fuck could you be on a tour wit all people that got beef wit suge and claim they you homies and where they are yellin out fuck death row  and then sign with them......it was a smart move by suge to sign him though....the other thing that pisses me off is we just find out daz is fuckin wit doggystyle now and we were so close to finally hearing snoop daz and kurupt on the same track but i doubt that would happin if he signs eit the row!
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2002, 11:58:43 AM »
what i hope they do is get kurupt and crooked together to do some shit for crooked's album - they were dope when they worked together before.

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2002, 12:04:30 PM »
do you have a life? or do you just go around dissing everyone and anyone who likes snoop accusing them of being dick riders? seriously you need to get Suge Knights dick out of your mouth

and if it takes kurupt on the row to make half decent music again, so be it. but until i see something official from Kurupt or see an actual album of new material....i doubt this is true

I don't need to explain why you so much of a dick rida. Your name tells it all. Seriously how did Snoop brain washed your mind so much. Get it through your dumb cum feeled groupie brain Kurupt will be on Tha Row which should be annouced soon. Tha Row roster looks way doper then Dogghouse. Dogghouse don't put out decent music themselves if so the fans would buy that shit straight off the shelves. You shouldn't hate on Tha Row or concern yourself with the DoggHouse and Tha Row beef. Just be happy the West Coast trying to come up. It's idiots like you and a few others on this board that attempts to divide the West even more far as the net is concern with they stupid groupie post. But anyway big ups for kurupt and goodluck to him.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2002, 12:09:36 PM »
Bad thing is, Crooked I will prolly be pushed back...hope not!  Can Suge release the new Pac, Crooked I, N.I.N.A. and Kurupt in '02?  Doubt it.

it can be done.  Pac's gonna be dropping by the end of February or early March.  Crooked I's album is gonna be out by June.  There is still 6 months after that, so there's plenty of time.  

Quadruple OG

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2002, 12:11:32 PM »
The signing of Kurupt proves that Suge knows what they fuck he's doing, and has major plans for his label

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2002, 12:13:56 PM »
::yawn:::

you_all_dick_ridaz:

you're so ignorant it makes me laugh....ask around homes, i don't even like snoop that much

the only artists that i can even remotly be stamped with a dick rider lable towards is  Dr. Dre, Metallica, Outkast, and 2pac

so ummmm yeah thanks for showing your ignorance, my name at School is Big Jake Dogg, everyone since the 2nd and 3rd grade has called me that....so yeah thanks for showing your ignorane and prooving my point that you have nothing betterto do than run around on message boards behind the safety of your own computer calling anyone an everyone a snoop dick rider, because of you're own facination with suge knight and his joke of a lable

until you can provide better proof of how i'm a "snoop dick rider" and until deathrow can even come up with a lable as great as Aftermath, or even come close to the quality of Outkast or Metallica ...shut you're white boy ass up

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2002, 12:19:11 PM »

Yeah its a shame they brain washed like that. Just the other day they were loving him. Pretty soon we gonna see fuck kurupt post or Kurupt aint good anymore post. I thnk they only listen to music that involves Snoop only. I find it funny they keep saying everything Tha Row released has disses on it. its funny being that Tha Row has never released an album. Tha Row is fo all the new acts signed and Death Ro is for the old catalog of material. Now lets look at Dogghouse last few releases and you hear diss songs on it. But oh no the Snoop Groupies think its ok because they look at him as god.

i agree

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2002, 12:19:46 PM »
::yawn:::

you_all_dick_ridaz:

you're so ignorant it makes me laugh....ask around homes, i don't even like snoop that much

the only artists that i can even remotly be stamped with a dick rider lable towards is  Dr. Dre, Metallica, Outkast, and 2pac

so ummmm yeah thanks for showing your ignorance, my name at School is Big Jake Dogg, everyone since the 2nd and 3rd grade has called me that....so yeah thanks for showing your ignorane and prooving my point that you have nothing betterto do than run around on message boards behind the safety of your own computer calling anyone an everyone a snoop dick rider, because of you're own facination with suge knight and his joke of a lable

until deathrow can even come up with a lable as great as Aftermath, or even come close to the quality of Outkast or Metallica ...shut you're white boy ass up

I don't have to ask around to your loser net bed buddies its not that serious in my eyes LOL. You say you not a Snoop Dogg dick rida? Why do your name almost matches his?

I don't care for your life story about your name clown. You just take music to serious. You call me a white boy but listens to Metallica? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ok whatever you say Homies!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)