Author Topic: Album Bootleg sites...?  (Read 187 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Album Bootleg sites...?
« on: August 13, 2006, 04:27:59 PM »
where can i find bootlegs of albums? i cant ever seem to find them... i wanna listen to Obie Trice & Lupe Fiasco before I buy them, and it pisses me off when i cant find them >:(

Streetryder310

• 'G'
Re: Album Bootleg sites...?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 04:44:24 PM »
where can i find bootlegs of albums? i cant ever seem to find them... i wanna listen to Obie Trice & Lupe Fiasco before I buy them, and it pisses me off when i cant find them >:(

i knew a site called naturalhustlas.com but something happened and it's just up but they're still getting all the stuff that was on downloads back up so it might take a couple of weeks and u gotta register

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 04:53:12 PM »

Stop lying, your not gonna have the music in your computer and then go waste your money on the CD. If you wanna see if the CD is good or not just read the reviews on it.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 05:05:21 PM »
albumbase.comm

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 05:06:59 PM »
thanks guys

Stop lying, your not gonna have the music in your computer and then go waste your money on the CD. If you wanna see if the CD is good or not just read the reviews on it.

lol

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 05:12:56 PM »

My suggestion is never go by reviews, just because they think its good doesnt mean you are.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 05:14:39 PM »

My suggestion is never go by reviews, just because they think its good doesnt mean you are.

exactly... i have a much different taste in music than most people

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 05:24:40 PM »
Your still not gonna buy them. I bet you have three albums in your collection. Imma admit, I download mixtapes but that's it homie.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 05:27:42 PM »
albumbase.com is the only one i know of but most of the links on there are hosted by megaupload and its slower than shit and the ones that are hosted by other sites are either rapidshare which also sucks or other links that are expired or turn out to be some other album that the link wasnt for.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2006, 05:32:11 PM »
Your still not gonna buy them. I bet you have three albums in your collection. Imma admit, I download mixtapes but that's it homie.

I dont know how many I got, but I got 64+... 2 full cases and some other random ones.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2006, 06:25:35 PM »
www.maxalbums.com

They Basically got everything there,  8)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2006, 06:28:56 PM »
albumbase.comm

Whats this all about??

Code: [Select]
Artist:  DR DRE
Album:  DETOX ADVANCE
Genre:  Rap / Hip-Hop
Submitted By:  an187
Ringtones:  Download DETOX ADVANCE Ringtones
Unique Views:  35

I know lots of places, that don't require signing up, i think its a waste of time and energy.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2006, 06:31:52 PM »
albumbase.comm

Whats this all about??

Code: [Select]
Artist:  DR DRE
Album:  DETOX ADVANCE
Genre:  Rap / Hip-Hop
Submitted By:  an187
Ringtones:  Download DETOX ADVANCE Ringtones
Unique Views:  35

I know lots of places, that don't require signing up, i think its a waste of time and energy.

album base is probably the best, but im talkin new new albums, unreleased stuff, and i dont think ANY site has that

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 07:04:46 PM »
it's called IRC  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!