Author Topic: Grave shift again TONIGHT!!! KEEP ME COMPANY DUBCC!!!  (Read 622 times)

ecrazy

Re: Grave shift again TONIGHT!!! KEEP ME COMPANY DUBCC!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2006, 01:53:42 AM »
They actually need security guards at a water park? I didn't even know people go to those anymore. Fuck that pissy water.
You'd Be suprised at the people trying to come in the middle of the night, and the employees who fuck around at night as well. Even in the day there are still dumbasses and perverts running around, we gotta check the dumbasses and sickos.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2006, 02:21:51 AM »
Oh yeah, forgot about the perverts lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2006, 10:15:55 AM »
.... .. . . . ... ... ... ... .. Ask Elior, He Stalks Me :) i bet he knows :D

8)

LOL@being afraid to say where you work so I wont catch you there and make you cry.

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2006, 12:55:18 PM »

8)

LOL@being afraid to say where you work so I wont catch you there and make you cry.
LOL @ you being afraid to even come down near where i work so that i can embarrase you and make you cry

Raging waters
111 Raging Waters Drive
San Dimas, CA 91773

I got the rest of the week off for my b-day, but ill be working again next wednesday, come on down elior, ask for E-Crazy....or what the hell, why not come on my block and lose at some basketball? its just down the street..... :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2006, 01:06:22 PM »

8)

LOL @ you being afraid to even come down near where i work so that i can embarrase you and make you cry

Raging waters
111 Raging Waters Drive
San Dimas, CA 91773

I got the rest of the week off for my b-day, but ill be working again next wednesday, come on down elior, ask for E-Crazy....or what the hell, why not come on my block and lose at some basketball? its just down the street..... :)

$500 offer still stands, if you wanna play me to 21 with a 10 point lead, all you gotta do is come within my area, beat me, and that $500 is yours...In fact, since you're a scared midget, I'll even make it $500 if you win and $100 if I win...Pussy. :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2006, 01:08:19 PM »

8)

Raging waters
111 Raging Waters Drive
San Dimas, CA 91773

$500 offer still stands, if you wanna play me to 21 with a 10 point lead, all you gotta do is come within my area, beat me, and that $500 is yours...In fact, I'll make it $500 you win, $100 I win...Pussy. :-*
Why not "Catch me at my work and make me cry" ?? You Big Pussy, Fuck outta here......There is a court at my work too, ill be you During my Lunch break if thats what you want..... Your Seriously Pathetic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2006, 02:30:16 PM »

8)

Raging waters
111 Raging Waters Drive
San Dimas, CA 91773

$500 offer still stands, if you wanna play me to 21 with a 10 point lead, all you gotta do is come within my area, beat me, and that $500 is yours...In fact, I'll make it $500 you win, $100 I win...Pussy. :-*
Why not "Catch me at my work and make me cry" ?? You Big Pussy, Fuck outta here......There is a court at my work too, ill be you During my Lunch break if thats what you want..... Your Seriously Pathetic.

:'( :'( :'(

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2006, 02:36:54 PM »
^^LOL, i bet you really are crying

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2006, 02:38:27 PM »

Now I Know

• Lil Geezy
  • AKA Sccit
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2006, 02:49:08 PM »
i am.... fuck you ecrazy, you stupid faggot muther fucker. you cannot be as great as me on the internet especially on dubcc because i have waaay too many posts and i spent most of my life on here so fuck you ecrazy i dont want to see you in real life because i know i will lose. I_Know im a loser and stupid. I_KNOW.
why do you think my name is NOW_I_KNOW? because i already KNOW

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2006, 02:51:08 PM »
i am.... fuck you ecrazy, you stupid faggot muther fucker. you cannot be as great as me on the internet especially on dubcc because i have waaay too many posts and i spent most of my life on here so fuck you ecrazy i dont want to see you in real life because i know i will lose. I_Know im a loser and stupid. I_KNOW.
why do you think my name is NOW_I_KNOW? because i already KNOW

LMFAO...Wow. Someone needs a little help... :'( :'( ;)

ecrazy

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2006, 02:52:38 PM »
WTF? two idiots? lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2006, 02:53:31 PM »
WTF? two idiots? lol

Okay, moron, we know it's you...Who else would be retarded enough?

ecrazy

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2006, 02:56:39 PM »
WTF? two idiots? lol

Okay, moron, we know it's you...Who else would be retarded enough?

Yeah, and im on at the same time as this person?

Now I Know

• Lil Geezy
  • AKA Sccit
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2006, 02:57:03 PM »
FUCK YOU ECRAZY, THIS IS THE REAL NOW_I_KNOW AKA SCCIT! MY GIRLFRIEND GOT MAD AT ME BECAUSE I TOLD THE COPS THE WEED WAS HERS AGAIN AND SHE TOOK MY DUBCC ACCOUNT. NOW IM ON THIS ONE, THAT IS JUST MY GIRLFRIEND PRETENDING TO BE ME! FUCK YOU GIRLFrIend!!!
SO FUCK YOU ECRAZY YOU WANT TO MEET UP? WELL COME DOWN TO MY HOUSE BECAUSE THEN I CAN GET MY DAD AND HE CAN HELP ME BEAT YOU UP AND DOGGY TOO. FUCKIN FUCKER