Author Topic: THE WAR HAS BEGUN  (Read 1368 times)

Logic

Re: THE WAR HAS BEGUN
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 09:16:29 PM »
J.R. Writer > G-Unit

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 09:17:25 PM »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2006, 11:26:53 PM »
I like g-unit alot more, they got a way better team of producers, and they have alot more charisma.
lloyd banks has charisma?

G-Unit makes better more memorable tracks, I remember alot more of Banks lines then Cams. Dipset got lyrics, but I haven't once had one of their tracks on repeat like one of 50's or banks.

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2006, 11:32:04 PM »

XaNdEr

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2006, 11:55:57 PM »

J Bananas

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2006, 11:57:41 PM »

youngmessnucca

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2006, 01:42:10 AM »
50 gets shot: he almost dies & he cries about it like a bitch in every song

Cam gets shot: he drives himself to the hospital & is back in the studio a few days later

Do I need to say anymore?

Cam got hit in the arm, it was a minor flesh wound. 50 got popped in the chest and face ( I doubt he actually got hit 9 times though ), and even though I got very little respect for 50, he bounced back. And dude got knifed up too.

If he wants to, 50's got the money and power to shut the Dips down completely.

No he doesnt........Did Killa moraly wrong you in some way, you seem to go out of your way to hate on dipset?

Yes, he does have the money and industry pull ( read: power ) to shut them down, Jay already did it to Cam'ron ( making sure his video got little or no airplay ). And speaking the facts about Dipset is not hating, I speak the truth.
yeah right  Touch it or Not\wet wipes was the JAM OF THE WEEK ON MTV! and Wet Wipes was makin fun of Jigga! HAHA! what did jay shut down exactly? ;D

Yeah for that week only. Did you ever see it again after Def Jam got wind of it?

BTW, being Jam of the Week really helped Cam's sales didn't it? lol.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2006, 10:49:55 AM »
yeah i did see it after that actually^^^^
It didnt matter if it helped his sales thats not what i was saying...I was saying Killa realased a video that got plenty of airplay, and the 2nd half of the video was makin fun of Camel, if the Camel was so powerful that video would not have even got on the air, thats all im sayin....Fuck Jay-Z until he comes back at Killa i got no respect....just think of MC Shan would have said "Chris Parker's not worth my time, hes a nobody." or If Nas would have bent over and took Takeover without responding... :grumpy: at Jay, i thought he understood hip hop better then that.... :-[

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2006, 05:54:08 PM »
yeah i did see it after that actually^^^^
It didnt matter if it helped his sales thats not what i was saying...I was saying Killa realased a video that got plenty of airplay, and the 2nd half of the video was makin fun of Camel, if the Camel was so powerful that video would not have even got on the air, thats all im sayin....Fuck Jay-Z until he comes back at Killa i got no respect....just think of MC Shan would have said "Chris Parker's not worth my time, hes a nobody." or If Nas would have bent over and took Takeover without responding... :grumpy: at Jay, i thought he understood hip hop better then that.... :-[

Exactly. Thats my bggest problem wit Cam-L. That shit aint hip hop.

The Maestro

kingwell

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2006, 06:15:15 PM »
I like g-unit alot more, they got a way better team of producers, and they have alot more charisma.

G-Unit makes better more memorable tracks, I remember alot more of Banks lines then Cams. Dipset got lyrics, but I haven't once had one of their tracks on repeat like one of 50's or banks.

I guarantee if Dipset had G-Unit's production you would be listening to them more.  Believe it or not production can make your shit sound way hotter than it is.  Plus, alot of Dipset's production is real street that doesn't crossover that much to some Hip-Hop heads.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2006, 06:17:50 PM »

I guarantee if Dipset had G-Unit's production you would be listening to them more.  Believe it or not production can make your shit sound way hotter than it is.  Plus, alot of Dipset's production is real street that doesn't crossover that much to some Hip-Hop heads.

I dunno bout this whole argument.

IMO

Heatmakers > > > > Sha Money and most producers in the game.

The Maestro

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2006, 07:14:17 PM »

I dunno bout this whole argument.

IMO

Heatmakers > > > > Sha Money and most producers in the game.

I agree with you 100 percent! But alot of people MOST people would rather hear a beat like "Just a lil bit" rather then a beat like "Family Ties" id rather listen to Family ties any day of the week, but the majority of people would rather have that 50 cent sound or lil jon sound, cuz they just want something that sounds tight at the club or somehting to bumps....

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2006, 07:44:10 PM »
Game & Dipset? I feel a Certified Gangstas pt. 2 comin'.

I hate the fact that The game is down with these clowns.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2006, 07:46:27 PM »

what clowns?

The Best of 3 Worlds

youngmessnucca

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2006, 10:41:08 PM »

what clowns?

I think he's speaking on your boys, and that Camel shit is just as immature as that G-Unot shit.