Poll

Who sucks more?

Rick Ross
8 (42.1%)
Mike Jones
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Who is Worse?  (Read 348 times)

suckaa free

Re: Who is Worse?
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 02:16:18 PM »
Mike Jones is actually better, because he has more personality, more flow, and when he wants to can expand his topics beyond one thing. I listened to this Rick Ross Cd the other day with an open mind, and I couldn't get past track 12. It's that bad. The beats are all top notch bangers but this dude isn't worth a shit. Plus Rick Ross says his name over & over on every track, but it doesn't do him any justice. I laugh when I hear Mike Jones, I change the station when Rick Ross comes on.

hold up, this guy gives mike jones props and defends him but says dipset gets no respect and puts up a big fuckin stink in every dip thread? delete your accoount please! mike jones is ass and repeats every 4 bars in a song to fill up more space so he wont exhaust his tiny nigger brain, and rick ross made an album dedicated to slangin blow and reapin the benefits, holy shit how fresh, both these monkeys need to go on tour and get killed in a plane crash together

:grumpy:     LOL +1   :laugh:

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 02:26:06 PM »
Gotta give Rick Ross props though for being on a track with Daz. I see "On Some Real Shit" getting play on MTV2 alot now. Good promoting for Daz.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 02:28:04 PM »
i hate all south, hell sorry guys i even hate dipset etc...but if anyone says Jayz fucked up at def jam with the southern rappers ur crazi...sum of these guys sell platinum before there signed and u would never know...the south is the biggest thing right now and i hate it...but they have alot less beef in the industry amongst eachother etc.....but its getting so gay with song themes...dances etc.
we hate you too