Author Topic: THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPER IN HISTORY  (Read 886 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPER IN HISTORY
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2006, 12:54:50 PM »
PAUL WALL> ALL THE RAPPERS IN HISTORY

THE VIRUS IS BACK??????????? >:( >:( >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

$Eg2$

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2006, 02:15:10 PM »
PAUL WALL> ALL THE RAPPERS IN HISTORY

Yeah This mufucka cracks me up been wait 4 ya coward ...

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2006, 03:44:03 PM »

he isnt top 5 meterial, he did drop wack verses, he was a balarina, he isnt even from the west, he might be top 20 meterial
What the fuck does a ballerina have to do with anyone rapping? He said it himself, "though east coast born, im west coast raised" He did drop wack verses just like B.I.G. and Big L, and every motherfucken rapper in the history of life! Cant recall when a rapper was known for never dropping anything wack! Bullshit, Unrealistic! Pac may not be the greatest rapper to you homie, but damn dawg! How the fuck you gonna say he is overrated! You must be from New York to say some bullshit like that!! Fucken haters! Yeah i agree that Pac was maybe not the best rapper ever! SHit Jordan was not the best shooter ever, Maybe Larry Bird! Jordan was not the best passer ever, Maybe Magic! Maybe not the best defender or dunker but MJ had a little bit of everything!! He was a complete player!! That Is why he is the greatest! That Iz What Pac Was! Great Rapper, Great Song Writer, Passion for Rap, Dedicated, He DIssed The Living SHit OF Notorious, Conscious Rapper! Can Make Club Bangers! He Had No Weakneses! Or AT LEast it was hard to point them out! I luv Notorious also Dawg but c'mon homie, dont talk out of your ass!! Cant recall the last rapper that would give you goosebumps just on lyrics - 2PAc! But why give you credit for your statement, when legends like Jay-z and NAs, Snoop ,Scarface, even oldschool legends have said that 2Pac was the shit! They Are the legends, You Aint Dawg!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

gchild

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2006, 03:52:37 PM »
I think the problem to the question, most overratted rapper, is, what measurements are you supposed to take to rate a rapper?
Is it the record sales?
Is it number of albums they sold?
is it number of fans?
I think people here are rating rappers in different ways, they got different views on what rating mean, thats why so much confliction?!!?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2006, 07:01:30 PM »
I think the problem to the question, most overratted rapper, is, what measurements are you supposed to take to rate a rapper?
Is it the record sales?
Is it number of albums they sold?
is it number of fans?
I think people here are rating rappers in different ways, they got different views on what rating mean, thats why so much confliction?!!?

good point....

The Best of 3 Worlds

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2006, 01:04:40 AM »
Tupac is prolly the best song writer in hip hop history but his flow and lyrics aren´t that great. but his song writing abillity makes up for a lot of that.

how can yall say his flow aint that great, his flow was the best ever or damn close... lyrically not the greatest, as far as making songs and bein real and comin wit emotion and and his influence he is number 1 by far

NO 2PAC is not OVERRATED, maybe underr