Author Topic: anyone got the game world of war craft?  (Read 194 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: anyone got the game world of war craft?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 04:42:33 AM »
One dude borrowed the disc/passwords/whatever you need to activate the game and he disappeared for a few weeks, no joke lol. That's why I never got into it. It does seem like it's alot of fun though.

He's right, I got some friends that would rather stay home and play that shit than go out to a house party. Stay away from this game.

not too mention the idea of a game that u have to buy and then pay to play is retarded

and its shit

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 03:51:17 PM »
One dude borrowed the disc/passwords/whatever you need to activate the game and he disappeared for a few weeks, no joke lol. That's why I never got into it. It does seem like it's alot of fun though.

He's right, I got some friends that would rather stay home and play that shit than go out to a house party. Stay away from this game.

not too mention the idea of a game that u have to buy and then pay to play is retarded

and its shit
yeah, i hate the internet fee thing.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2006, 03:58:17 PM »
dope man. I play diablo 2, ya know?  That's the worthy my time game.

that game took up a small portion of my life

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 03:13:08 PM »
Most addictive game ever, I played it like a year ago. Nothing to start playing in the summer. Start in december or so when leaving the house sucks anyway lol.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin