Author Topic: Just rolled a perfect fatty.....  (Read 387 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just rolled a perfect fatty.....
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 05:33:32 PM »
I was hella faded last night while watching Silent Hill the movie... I don't recommend smoking while watching this though!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2006, 06:45:17 PM »
I was hella faded last night while watching Silent Hill the movie... I don't recommend smoking while watching this though!

LoL!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 01:17:11 AM »
im fucking higgghhhh

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 10:12:28 AM »

That movie's crazy...

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 04:18:38 PM »
my fat friend always rolls his blunts fucking fat, but u guys havent been fucked up until you've smoked a fat blunt of some OG and do a couple of keys of some bomb ass yayo.

cocaine is a hell of a drug

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 04:21:21 PM »
my fat friend always rolls his blunts fucking fat, but u guys havent been fucked up until you've smoked a fat blunt of some OG and do a couple of keys of some bomb ass yayo.

cocaine is a hell of a drug

LMAO...No thanks, I'll keep my nose clean...PeACe

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 06:04:37 PM »
takin a bong rip as I read this.  Hopefully after this dub sack is smoked I will quit for a long time.  or only do it when I am offered it at a party.

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 06:22:53 PM »
you dont have to snort it you can just roll a primo and smoke it that shit fucks you up but i still think doing them seperate is a better high

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2006, 06:25:49 PM »
takin a bong rip as I read this.  Hopefully after this dub sack is smoked I will quit for a long time.  or only do it when I am offered it at a party.

Didn't you already quit? LOL...what happened.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2006, 06:26:09 PM »
you dont have to snort it you can just roll a primo and smoke it that shit fucks you up but i still think doing them seperate is a better high

Even worse...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2006, 07:32:48 PM »
Faded is just a way of life, G...Who knows when I'm blazed and when I'm not? ???

cosign that

The Best of 3 Worlds

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2006, 08:15:18 PM »
pump ya brakes nigga and let's get keyed

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2006, 08:12:42 AM »

I am never going to quit forever.  I take breaks.  I took a break for nearly 6 months.  If I wanna smoke, then I'm gonna smoke.  Its my life, I'm going to enjoy it, and do the things that make me enjoy it.  I'm just trying to learn how to discipline myself, which up to this point I have very poor self discipline when it comes to smoking weed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2006, 10:17:18 AM »

I am never going to quit forever.  I take breaks.  I took a break for nearly 6 months.  If I wanna smoke, then I'm gonna smoke.  Its my life, I'm going to enjoy it, and do the things that make me enjoy it.  I'm just trying to learn how to discipline myself, which up to this point I have very poor self discipline when it comes to smoking weed.

Why do you need to quit anyways if you like it so much?

P4UL W4LL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2006, 12:53:19 PM »

Why do you need to quit anyways if you like it so much?

SMOKE FROM A SWISHA

SWISHA 4 LIFE
SW1SHA 4 L1FE