Author Topic: rape dat azz  (Read 2019 times)

WestCoasta

Re: rape dat azz
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2006, 01:50:15 AM »
I'm done with you, get outta here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2006, 02:20:33 AM »
You guys are a bunch or rape condoning idiots. When we're talking about rape, dumbfucks, we're talking about something that is being done by force and through violence to a person. The girl's demeanor, regardless of what it may be, does not justify a violent coercive act on behalf of any ugly motherfucker who can't get girls to consent.Yall seem to belong to this category of people. Man, if it was ok for dudes to get fucked cause of being promiscuous, in the sense u think that girl was, more than half of the guys in the world would have their asses red by this time.

No one said it's justified, genius, we said that sometimes girls put themselves in that situation, and they do...You're getting wetter than that other bitch, what's wrong? We didn't say rape is okay, but just like no one gives a fuck when a dude gets raped in jail, because HE put himself in that situation...Same goes for them filthy hoes all around the world...PeACe

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2006, 07:08:30 AM »
So now we view certain rape victims as "filthy hoes" and if that is not enough we also start viewing them as equal to inmates. Things keep getting better and better. If I wake up one morning and decide to go on the bus and then accidentally I end up dead cause there was a suicide bomber on the bus, according to your logic I should be regarded as the one at fault cause I live in Israel and "I put myself in that situation".There are things people are entitled to do like going on buses and there are things people aren't entitled to do like blowing people up. There are things people are entitled to do among which are partying and getting drunk and there are things people aren't entitled to do among which you have rape. Fault applies ONLY to people who do something they aren't entitled to do.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2006, 08:54:40 AM »
You guys are a bunch or rape condoning idiots. When we're talking about rape, dumbfucks, we're talking about something that is being done by force and through violence to a person. The girl's demeanor, regardless of what it may be, does not justify a violent coercive act on behalf of any ugly motherfucker who can't get girls to consent.Yall seem to belong to this category of people. Man, if it was ok for dudes to get fucked cause of being promiscuous, in the sense u think that girl was, more than half of the guys in the world would have their asses red by this time.

No one said it's justified, genius, we said that sometimes girls put themselves in that situation, and they do...You're getting wetter than that other bitch, what's wrong? We didn't say rape is okay, but just like no one gives a fuck when a dude gets raped in jail, because HE put himself in that situation...Same goes for them filthy hoes all around the world...PeACe

wow thats it!
U are so fucking retarded!
tell me would u rape such a "filthy hoe" if she "put herself in a situation" like that?
according to what u said its completely okay...becuz its the "filthy hoes" fault anyway  u dumb piece of SHIT!

if a person gets drunk and killed cuz he/her is helpless at that moment is that his/her fault too?

dumbass motherfuckers
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2006, 10:07:42 AM »
LMAO...I understand the bitches blood flowing, but IGeezy? Come on man, wtf?...Once again, geniuses, I never said it was the filthy hoes fault, I said she put herself in the situation...A guy on a bus getting bombed is not putting yourself in the situation, riding a bus and being a hoe are 2 different things, one is a need and one is a personal choice...Now, if an Israeli dude runs into an Arab neighborhood waving Israeli flags and gets shot, then yes, dude put himself in the situation...Still doesn't mean he's at fault though, whoever put the action in play is at fault, but what provoked the action? Think about what you're saying, you're acting like a female...PeACe

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2006, 10:38:59 AM »
LMAO...I understand the bitches blood flowing, but IGeezy? Come on man, wtf?...Once again, geniuses, I never said it was the filthy hoes fault, I said she put herself in the situation...A guy on a bus getting bombed is not putting yourself in the situation, riding a bus and being a hoe are 2 different things, one is a need and one is a personal choice...Now, if an Israeli dude runs into an Arab neighborhood waving Israeli flags and gets shot, then yes, dude put himself in the situation...Still doesn't mean he's at fault though, whoever put the action in play is at fault, but what provoked the action? Think about what you're saying, you're acting like a female...PeACe

U STUPID SHIT!
first of all, U SAID it was "filthy hoes" fault, becuz shes the one to provoke it.
2. u re saying a guy has no brains and cant control his actions, he commits crimes cuz of thinking with his dick and really cant do nothing if "filthy hoes" just provoke it. (would be nice if u defined what u mean by "filthy hoe" at all)
hence guys are RETARDS according to YOU (and in your case its applicable)
3. aha, so if u ride a bus its not a personal choice at all?what about taking the cab or walking?
4.ure saying that an israeli dude runnin into an arab neighborhood waving with the israeli flag is analogical to a girl wearing for example a short skirt and some tight shirt and going to a location with guys.(correct me if im wrong)
well a) why shouldnt she do that? if u wanted to wear somethign u wouldnt restrict youself i assume. hence discrimination dumbfuck
b)as i said be4 raping a person has nothing to do with circumstances. if certain guys HAVE the tendency to use situations like that,  they gonna use them regardless  of the girl covering herself completely up   or being drunk or sober. THEY HAVE THE TENDENCY HENCE THEY ARE CRIMINALS, simple that is.
5. is "acting like a female"  supposed to be a negative remark?         
6. peace doesnt really suit you, you ignorant fuck!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2006, 10:44:46 AM »

U STUPID SHIT!
first of all, U SAID it was "filthy hoes" fault, becuz shes the one to provoke it.
2. u re saying a guy has no brains and cant control his actions, he commits crimes cuz of thinking with his dick and really cant do nothing if "filthy hoes" just provoke it. (would be nice if u defined what u mean by "filthy hoe" at all)
hence guys are RETARDS according to YOU (and in your case its applicable)
3. aha, so if u ride a bus its not a personal choice at all?what about taking the cab or walking?
4.ure saying that an israeli dude runnin into an arab neighborhood waving with the israeli flag is analogical to a girl wearing for example a short skirt and some tight shirt and going to a location with guys.(correct me if im wrong)
well a) why shouldnt she do that? if u wanted to wear somethign u wouldnt restrict youself i assume. hence discrimination dumbfuck
b)as i said be4 raping a person has nothing to do with circumstances. if certain guys HAVE the tendency to use situations like that,  they gonna use them regardless  of the girl covering herself completely up   or being drunk or sober. THEY HAVE THE TENDENCY HENCE THEY ARE CRIMINALS, simple that is.
5. is "acting like a female"  supposed to be a negative remark?         
6. peace doesnt really suit you, you ignorant fuck!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Wow...You're really fuckin' stupid, I don't think you have the brain capacity to understand my point...Here, try this:

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2006, 10:58:07 AM »
I don't think you have the brain capacity to understand my point

And I don't think you have a point.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2006, 11:07:43 AM »

If I don't have a point, then what are you arguing? LOL...Make sense.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2006, 11:22:11 AM »

it means that your point is ungrounded u idiot.
go use your favourite plastic penis for your mufucking fag-ass.-
[J-Live]

J Bananas

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2006, 11:39:41 AM »
if only women weren't so irrational, this couldve been a civil conversation :grumpy:

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2006, 12:03:59 PM »

Wow...You're really fuckin' stupid, I don't think you have the brain capacity to understand my point...Here, try this:

yes J,ure right, i have really hard times to be as rational and civil as nik is.
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2006, 12:06:53 PM »

It means what it means, he said I have no point, which I obviously do...Just rub that shit and you'll feel better...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2006, 12:07:30 PM »
if only women weren't so irrational, this couldve been a civil conversation :grumpy:

So true...

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2006, 12:27:24 PM »

It means what it means, he said I have no point, which I obviously do...Just rub that shit and you'll feel better...

thank u for the tip, but i already recieve my daily dose of dopamine by provin my points, so keep using your plastic.
[J-Live]