Author Topic: loon goes after 40 with a shovel, but gets ass kicked anyway hahaha  (Read 246 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Putting to rest the numerous rumors that have surrounded the incident, 40 gave his account of what took place between the two. "We were in the barbershop and I hadn't seen him in a dumb long time and he tried to hit me with some shovel [type] shit. It clipped me in my shoulder, I got up, he swung again and I blocked his shit and threw him in a chair. I gave him a couple hits, I hit him in the face, in the body, we tussling and they broke it up," says the emcee. "I went outside to finish the altercation and he grabbed the shovel again, got scared and just started running. He jumped in some Ford Focus and I just finished getting my lining."

According to Cal, he and Loon used to be cool until he started to be involved more and more with the Diplomats and its leader, Cam'ron, who according to 40, didn't get along with Loon. He also cites Loon as stealing one of his lines and placing it in a song. "I approached him about it and he didn't deny it, he was just like 'yo, it ain't that serious.'"

No stranger to drama, 40 also addressed the differences between his Diplomats crew and rappers Tru Life and Lil Cease, who put out a video showing Cam'ron and Jim Jones being jumped at a basketball game. "That just let's us know that we're doing something right. I tell people all the time that if people ain't coming at you, you aint doing nothing right," he says.

He goes on to say, "Cease puts the tape out, and I don't know what's his motive, I think he did that on "Cocaine City" [DVD series]. On the same DVD, there's a rapper named Maino that's coming at him, but he says nothing about Maino. The next DVD, same series, "Cocaine City," Maino's people on there with a sign that says Lil Cease's jewelry. He's got his own problem to worry about with Maino and his hood. Let him work out that problem, then he can deal with the Dipset problem."

Away from the confrontations, 40 will soon be releasing a book and DVD, both entitled Broken Safety, which is set to be released in the coming months. He will also be appearing in Cam's Killa Season 2, which is now filming.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: loon goes after 40 with a shovel, but gets ass kicked anyway hahaha
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 06:40:10 AM »
Loon gangsta.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 08:43:32 AM »
LOL, at one of the Dipshits writing a book, when they can't even speak proper english hahaha!

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 10:24:46 AM »
LOL fighting in the barbershop... how fucking gay.

I remember seeing that video of Cam & Jimmy being jumped... I have it on my computer somewhere.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 10:27:24 AM »
LOL, at one of the Dipshits writing a book, when they can't even speak proper english hahaha!

good one  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 03:58:16 PM »
40s a real dude, and im sayin that despite the fact that i dont really like dipset. a bunch of you probably cant recognize it though cus youre steady hatin on dipset, which i guess is easy here because of the some of the annoying-ass fans.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 05:51:34 PM »
40s a real dude, and im sayin that despite the fact that i dont really like dipset. a bunch of you probably cant recognize it though cus youre steady hatin on dipset, which i guess is easy here because of the some of the annoying-ass fans.

That hurts my feelings man.  >:(

The Maestro

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 05:59:22 PM »
i didnt say all of you were a pain in the ass, but youre lyin to yourself if you think that every dipset topic has been on-point and hasnt been over-the-top.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 06:02:15 PM »
i didnt say all of you were a pain in the ass, but youre lyin to yourself if you think that every dipset topic has been on-point and hasnt been over-the-top.

Hey check my post history, i dont spam  :)

The Maestro

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 07:03:19 PM »
haha loons been on some major top 40 hits in the past 10 years and this niggas runnin away from a failed ass woopin in a ford focus, i'd be mad at dipset too!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 07:15:38 PM »

Hey check my post history, i dont spam  :)

same here...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 07:30:09 PM »
i didnt address either of you personally...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 07:37:49 PM »
i didnt address either of you personally...

okay good, i do like them but i try not fill up threads talking about them, but people on here talk shit, like just cuz we like the dipset thats all we like....which aint true at all, i love tons of rap

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 07:42:36 PM »

haha i know and its like they do it to be cool or down or somehting . To me they come off as real fuckin fake.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 07:47:07 PM »

haha i know and its like they do it to be cool or down or somehting . To me they come off as real fuckin fake.

whats real then Mr.MTL?

The Best of 3 Worlds