Author Topic: drop if youre high thread  (Read 445 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: drop if youre high thread
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 03:54:25 PM »
Tryna cut down on everything but find myself in the thick of things every weekend, :S I haven't bought in bulk in a while, I juss been scabbn smoke off of others, lol.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 03:56:18 PM by Nutty »

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 03:56:40 PM »
just droppin by.... hey!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 02:43:42 PM »
just to let folks know im feeling faded  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 03:55:23 PM »
I just got a half of some chrons, smoked a blunt about 2 hours ago and didn't get faded...I feel like I didn't smoke anything and I'm mad as hell...The tree doesn't look or smell bad, so I'm hoping it's just the nug I picked (which looked slightly different from the rest)...It had like a grip of white hairs on it, actually looked cool, but blazing that shit just pissed me off...PeACe

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 03:57:12 PM »
^^Damn that sucks, at least you got bud though I only have a couple bowls until tomorrow   :-\   fuckin sucks
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 04:03:46 PM by DipsetGeneral »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 03:59:27 PM »
I just got a half of some chrons, smoked a blunt about 2 hours ago and didn't get faded...I feel like I didn't smoke anything and I'm mad as hell...The tree doesn't look or smell bad, so I'm hoping it's just the nug I picked (which looked slightly different from the rest)...It had like a grip of white hairs on it, actually looked cool, but blazing that shit just pissed me off...PeACe

oh man, that sucks. nothing worse then when you get a sack that looks and smells good but you dont even get high, its like teasing you because you get so pumped to smoke...+1 for your troubles

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 04:05:39 PM »

oh man, that sucks. nothing worse then when you get a sack that looks and smells good but you dont even get high, its like teasing you because you get so pumped to smoke...+1 for your troubles

Seriously, has that shit happened to you?...I mean, I got a whole half of this shit! It's not like I only got a few grams...I've been going through this dealer for 2 years, never got some shit that didn't get me blazed from him before...Again, I'm anticipating the next blunt (when I get off work), cuz I wanna see if this shit really is bunk, or maybe I picked a premature nug or some shit... :-\

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 04:06:40 PM »
^^Its happened to me only once it twice, but its HORRIBLE!

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 04:07:16 PM »
ey! 

I gotta stop doin this before I go to work and do manual labor :stupid:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 04:11:05 PM »

Seriously, has that shit happened to you?...I mean, I got a whole half of this shit! It's not like I only got a few grams...I've been going through this dealer for 2 years, never got some shit that didn't get me blazed from him before...Again, I'm anticipating the next blunt (when I get off work), cuz I wanna see if this shit really is bunk, or maybe I picked a premature nug or some shit... :-\

well now i smoke for free if you know what i mean  ;), usually i get to smoke a free quarter every day in a half or so, so i get to pick the kinds of shit i get sometimes, when my guys has multiple shit. But for the longest time i always had to pick up sacks, and ill tell you ive had the bombest looking buds not get me high, then i get a dark sack and get higher then shit, even if i hadnt got that high off the dark shit i wouldnt have been as mad cuz i wouldnt be expecting that much. But when the shit looks really good and smells really good and has a lot of crystals and shit, you expect to get really high, so it just pisses you the fuck off when youre sitting there realizing you aint that high. But hopefully you might have got a wack nug, cuz when i pick up alot sometimes there will be some wack nugs i just gotta throw in every half 8th or 8th for the people just to get rid of it, i just mix it up so the people cant really tell, sneaky but its gotta be done.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 04:16:29 PM »

well now i smoke for free if you know what i mean  ;), usually i get to smoke a free quarter every day in a half or so, so i get to pick the kinds of shit i get sometimes, when my guys has multiple shit. But for the longest time i always had to pick up sacks, and ill tell you ive had the bombest looking buds not get me high, then i get a dark sack and get higher then shit, even if i hadnt got that high off the dark shit i wouldnt have been as mad cuz i wouldnt be expecting that much. But when the shit looks really good and smells really good and has a lot of crystals and shit, you expect to get really high, so it just pisses you the fuck off when youre sitting there realizing you aint that high. But hopefully you might have got a wack nug, cuz when i pick up alot sometimes there will be some wack nugs i just gotta throw in every half 8th or 8th for the people just to get rid of it, i just mix it up so the people cant really tell, sneaky but its gotta be done.

Yea, if the next nug don't get me high, I'm sellin this shit for sure...I know it sucks, but oh well...PeACe

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2006, 04:17:19 PM »
^^Im sure it will prob do the trick, Im sure it was just a WACK nug

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2006, 04:18:15 PM »
like i said, when i sell an 8th or more there is usually one wack nug in the bunch...did you get a half zip nik? and how much?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 04:20:11 PM »
like i said, when i sell an 8th or more there is usually one wack nug in the bunch...did you get a half zip nik? and how much?

Yea, I got it for my regular chronic price, $125...This nug had thick white hairs all over it, none of the other nugs looked as significant as this one did, but it all looks like it's from the same bunch...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 05:32:44 PM »

Yea, I got it for my regular chronic price, $125...This nug had thick white hairs all over it, none of the other nugs looked as significant as this one did, but it all looks like it's from the same bunch...PeACe

oh okay...125 wow thats a really good price, here people pay 150-175 for halfs  :-\
youre lucky

The Best of 3 Worlds