Author Topic: Xzibit - What a Mess  (Read 1273 times)

SGV

Re: Xzibit - What a Mess
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2006, 06:16:14 PM »
Oh yeah, and who gives a fuck if it's his favorite Primo beat? Almost every Primo beat I hear is my favorite - SGV acts like this is some bullshit production or something.  I've been listening to Hip Hop for damn near 20 years and I love this beat.  Get the fuck outta here.

I do? Really? Thanks for letting me know how I feel about this beat!  ::)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2006, 06:55:26 PM »
Oh yeah, and who gives a fuck if it's his favorite Primo beat? Almost every Primo beat I hear is my favorite - SGV acts like this is some bullshit production or something.  I've been listening to Hip Hop for damn near 20 years and I love this beat.  Get the fuck outta here.

You said he was a moron if he thought this was Primo's best beat.....So you must not think much of it... ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2006, 08:42:25 PM »

You said he was a moron if he thought this was Primo's best beat.....So you must not think much of it... ;)

I wouldn't expect him to grasp that.  Props for the effort though 8)

SGV

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2006, 12:00:24 AM »

In comparison to Premo's catalogue it ain't shit. But it's a good beat. I never once said it's wack, but it's like me saying "Grits" is the best RZA production ever and you saying "You're crazy for thinking that, what about 'C.R.E.A.M.' or 'Cold World'."

I didn't expect you to grasp that.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2006, 12:10:15 AM »

In comparison to Premo's catalogue it ain't shit. But it's a good beat. I never once said it's wack, but it's like me saying "Grits" is the best RZA production ever and you saying "You're crazy for thinking that, what about 'C.R.E.A.M.' or 'Cold World'."

I didn't expect you to grasp that.

Whether you agree / disagree with the fact that it's dope or not is irrelevant.  He qualified his statement as the nicest Primo beat HE EVER HEARD.  So maybe he hasn't heard it all, but his statement didn't say that it was better than anything Preme had done prior, simply that it was the nicest one that HE'D heard from him.

SGV

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2006, 12:25:50 AM »
Which is why I co-signed the statement asking how long he been listening to Hip Hop.

Take that cape off.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2006, 03:42:01 AM »
i like the whole album..shits mad underated....and "what a mess" is def a great track and should been on the og cd  and not on the bonus disk

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2006, 09:19:22 AM »
Which is why I co-signed the statement asking how long he been listening to Hip Hop.

Take that cape off.

Do you know what co-sign means? :-\

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2006, 10:30:44 AM »

Take that cape off.

You're a trip man.  You said it was a DUMB STATEMENT.  Since when does saying someone made a dumb statement = cosigning the statement? :stupid:  Go read a book. 

Diabolical

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2006, 11:24:12 AM »
Haha, this shit is funny, I'm with Jrome on this.

SGV

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2006, 09:42:15 PM »

If I was you, I'd probably say something like "You're on my dick." But I'm not, so I'll just show you what was said:

It's dope but nicest Primo beat ever? How long have you been listening to hip hop?

DWYCK, Mass Appeal, Boom, Memory Lane, A Million and One Questions, It's Been A Long Time, Strictly For the Ladies, 6th Sense ...

Yup! That was a dumb statement.

The Yup is a co-sign to what dude said. The, That Was a Dumb Statement was my own feeling on this guys comment, as well.

So, JRome, NIK, whoever else... Drop the capes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2006, 11:26:10 PM »

If I was you, I'd probably say something like "You're on my dick." But I'm not, so I'll just show you what was said:

It's dope but nicest Primo beat ever? How long have you been listening to hip hop?

DWYCK, Mass Appeal, Boom, Memory Lane, A Million and One Questions, It's Been A Long Time, Strictly For the Ladies, 6th Sense ...

Yup! That was a dumb statement.

The Yup is a co-sign to what dude said. The, That Was a Dumb Statement was my own feeling on this guys comment, as well.

So, JRome, NIK, whoever else... Drop the capes.

Okay, well you didn't specify...I don't really care, I was just pointing it out...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2006, 08:50:15 AM »

Okay, well you didn't specify...I don't really care, I was just pointing it out...PeACe

If I was you I'd say "You shouldn't comment on something you don't know about." Then I'd say "You're on my dick." But since I'm not you, I'll just say thank you, now shut up.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2006, 11:22:43 AM »
LOL yall are crazy.

oh yeah i would like to know what all the fuss is about but i just get this

"The download limit has been reached for this file."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2006, 12:03:06 AM »

If I was you I'd say "You shouldn't comment on something you don't know about." Then I'd say "You're on my dick." But since I'm not you, I'll just say thank you, now shut up.

How did I coment on something I didn't know, I asked you a question..LOL...Moron.