Author Topic: Game - One Blood (Video Link)  (Read 1608 times)

teecee

Re: Game - One Blood (Video Link)
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2006, 05:17:09 PM »
You are calling me a hater yet you ignore the fact that you are calling names like GUnot, 50 sucks, 50 sucks dick, Banks is a bitch... (you knwo who you are). I never called Game Gayme or said hes a bitch and stupid shit like that. Denial is a bitch though huh ?

everytime someone says somethng negative about Game you agree or you do this  ;D
and you know it.

Dude, do you ever check a GUnit realted topic in here ? Its filled with "GUnot", "50's a bitch", "Spider Joke", the wack-but-everyone-lols-at-it-becuase-its-gunot jokes.

yes i do....But there are as many game haters as 50 haters but even the game haters can admit hes better lyrically

Exactly man; people on this board either hate game or love him, but he gets more than his share of negative comments.  I like Game way better, but 50 CAN be dope at times.  To be honest, 50 was AMAZING on Game's album, its obvious many hooks were written by him, he was on fire.  Sad what happened with The Massacre though, wack ass album.

Detox:   If 50 did more shit like Hate it or Love it instead of Candy SHop, people wouldn't diss him so much.............50 can make some really dope songs, but he also makes wacker songs than anyone else.

Lastly, this One Blood video is very average, the sample is nice but Game is nothing special on it, i see where Detox is coming from.  I DO think the album will be dope though........

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2006, 05:30:00 PM »
Thats becuase there is one thing that is a fact. Lyrics. Without the beat, voice... And Game is average lyrically (except 240 bars). I can completley understand if you say that you like Games flow, voice, delivery better than some other artist but when it comes to lyrics there is no subjective opinions. Its a fact.

true, and SMH @ fools  mad it me for saying something against Game

it's like some people on here on his payroll
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2006, 05:43:19 PM »
^^ Exactly as soon as someone says something bad aboud Game he gets dissed left and right but its funny and cool to diss 50.

And Teecee yeah Candy Shop sucks ass, however put that track annd 3,4 other aside and you'd see its a nice album, 3.5/5 for me.

02. In My Hood

03. This Is 50

04. I'm Supposed To Die Tonight

08. Outta Control

09. Get In My Car

10. Ski Mask Way

11. A Baltimore Love Thing

12. Ryder Music

15. Gunz Come Out

16. My Toy Soldier (feat. Tony Yayo)

17. Position Of Power

19. God Gave Me Style

21. I Don't Need 'Em

22. Hate It Or Love It (G-Unit Remix) - featuring The Game, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks & Young Buck

23. Outta Control remix (feat. Mobb Deep)

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2006, 05:44:39 PM »
^^"Im Supposed to Die Tonight"   was a banger, 50's music should sound like that all the time. 

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2006, 02:35:57 PM »
^^ Exactly as soon as someone says something bad aboud Game he gets dissed left and right but its funny and cool to diss 50.

actually from what i heard from everyone here that its a majority of everyones opinion that Game is a good lyricist and he makes stupid decisions which causes everyone who said something good about him, change their opinion and start dissing him, i think its stupid.

I have never changed my opinion about Game, i heard he was tight when he first got popular but didn't know, i actually started listening to his shit and he convinced me. As for 50 cent, i can honestly say i have never liked him way before anyone has even heard of The Game. Since reading the source mag, that exposed how he really is, and that he is FAKE, and a SNITCH, thats my own personal negative feeling about him, i could care less if anyone else disses him, i never liked him since the Ja Rule beef days. if you don't think hes fake or a snitch go ask Bang em Smurf (The Real G-Unit General).

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2006, 02:40:41 PM »

actually from what i heard from everyone here that its a majority of everyones opinion that Game is a good lyricist and he makes stupid decisions which causes everyone who said something good about him, change their opinion and start dissing him, i think its stupid.

I have never changed my opinion about Game, i heard he was tight when he first got popular but didn't know, i actually started listening to his shit and he convinced me. As for 50 cent, i can honestly say i have never liked him way before anyone has even heard of The Game. Since reading the source mag, that exposed how he really is, and that he is FAKE, and a SNITCH, thats my own personal negative feeling about him, i could care less if anyone else disses him, i never liked him since the Ja Rule beef days. if you don't think hes fake or a snitch go ask Bang em Smurf (The Real G-Unit General).
props on the 1000

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2006, 02:57:09 PM »

props on the 1000

Thanks man, + 1 back at ya.