Author Topic: Game - One Blood (Video Link)  (Read 1604 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Game - One Blood (Video Link)
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2006, 02:05:16 PM »
Ha ha Game street team on full alert. This forum should be renamed to "The Game". As soon as someone says somehting bad about the hero hes a buster  :boohoo:

You're displaying all the classic symptoms of a BITCH

Sign
Baby G
 ;D

LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2006, 02:06:09 PM »
Im only comment his music which is lyrically average but this forum overrates him like crazy.
dude u know that's bullshit.... lot more people hate on Game than like him on this forum

he just got good reviews for the video I guess.... I usually see a bunch of negative comments about him...

just watchin from the sidelines :whistle:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2006, 02:13:11 PM »
 You are calling me a hater yet you ignore the fact that you are calling names like GUnot, 50 sucks, 50 sucks dick, Banks is a bitch... (you knwo who you are). I never called Game Gayme or said hes a bitch and stupid shit like that. Denial is a bitch though huh ?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2006, 02:15:26 PM »
You are calling me a hater yet you ignore the fact that you are calling names like GUnot, 50 sucks, 50 sucks dick, Banks is a bitch... (you knwo who you are). I never called Game Gayme or said hes a bitch and stupid shit like that. Denial is a bitch though huh ?

everytime someone says somethng negative about Game you agree or you do this  ;D
and you know it.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2006, 02:18:05 PM »
Oh and one more thing. Ingelwood Ave I wouldnt talk about not being a groupie if I were you.

The name of your thread
Paris Hilton With THE GAME @ Her Album Release Party
. Oh my look which name is in capital letters in a "I Like Big Butts And I Cant Lie" section and even next to Paris Hilton.

Game over for you buddy (and thats not a diss to Game, just to clear it  :whistle:)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2006, 02:19:58 PM »
Im only comment his music which is lyrically average but this forum overrates him like crazy.
dude u know that's bullshit.... lot more people hate on Game than like him on this forum

he just got good reviews for the video I guess.... I usually see a bunch of negative comments about him...

just watchin from the sidelines :whistle:

yeah i agree with you on that, alot of people seem to switch sides about game, first they love him then they hate him. plus Detox, name calling or not, Game shits all over fifty, lyrically and anyway possible, they will never be on his level. i've seen you defend them g-unit clowns pretty often to know how butt - hurt you would get about this comment. so bring it on  :-*

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2006, 02:20:53 PM »

everytime someone says somethng negative about Game you agree or you do this  ;D
and you know it.

Dude, do you ever check a GUnit realted topic in here ? Its filled with "GUnot", "50's a bitch", "Spider Joke", the wack-but-everyone-lols-at-it-becuase-its-gunot jokes.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
Oh and one more thing. Ingelwood Ave I wouldnt talk about not being a groupie if I were you.

The name of your thread
. Oh my look which name is in capital letters in a "I Like Big Butts And I Cant Lie" section and even next to Paris Hilton.

Game over for you buddy (and thats not a diss to Game, just to clear it  :whistle:)

So anytime you start a thread that automatically makes you a groupie? so if i start a 50 cent thread am i a 50 groupie?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2006, 02:23:11 PM »

The name of your thread

So anytime you start a thread that automatically makes you a groupie? so if i start a 50 cent thread am i a 50 groupie?

Dear lord, Im just trying to prove your logic. Everybody is dissing 50 but as soon as someone says something bad about Game hes either a 50 groupie or a Game hater.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2006, 02:24:05 PM »

and you know it.

Dude, do you ever check a GUnit realted topic in here ? Its filled with "GUnot", "50's a bitch", "Spider Joke", the wack-but-everyone-lols-at-it-becuase-its-gunot jokes.

yes i do....But there are as many game haters as 50 haters but even the game haters can admit hes better lyrically

The Best of 3 Worlds

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2006, 02:25:28 PM »
Trust me when I say that on this forum theres more 50 haters simply becuase of the fact that a)hes from NY and is on top right now b)his beefs with Game c)this is a westcoast forum

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2006, 02:25:44 PM »

The name of your thread

Dear lord, Im just trying to prove your logic. Everybody is dissing 50 but as soon as someone says something bad about Game hes either a 50 groupie or a Game hater.

NOT SOMEONE, YOU! youre the only one im talking about. You always dogg Game and ride 50's nuts...period..not EVERYONE..YOU!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2006, 02:28:08 PM »
and if 50 duz something hot ill admit it

i loved Have a Party with Mobb Deep
i thought he was real nice in that. His flow was great and his lyrics were on point.
much better then H and P.
I Even liked his Single off the GRODT soundtrack, i thought he cam correct on that. and i OWN the GRODT cd and still listen to it. I dont hate 50, i just think Games better. and i dont think is what he was pre 2003.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2006, 02:29:45 PM »
You need to catch up. Ain't no one saying that shit anymore. :whistle:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2006, 02:31:09 PM »
You need to catch up. Ain't no one saying that shit anymore. :whistle:

I hope thats sarcazm.