Author Topic: Are Snoop & 2Pac going after their Death Row masters?!  (Read 482 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Are Snoop & 2Pac going after their Death Row masters?!
« on: September 30, 2006, 07:57:52 PM »
http://knight.pszyjw.com/

Information Website for Unsecured Creditors in the Marion "Suge" Knight and Death Row Records, Inc. Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Cases

---

"On May 9, 2006, the United States Trustee appointed the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors (the "Committees") in both the Knight and Death Row cases.  The current members of the Knight Committee are: Christensen, Glaser, Miller, Fink & Jacobs, LLP; Lydia Harris; Calvin Broadus; Amanda Metcalf, Esq. and Amaru Entertainment, Inc.  The interim chair of the Knight Committee is Martin Zohn, Esq. on behalf of creditor Calvin Broadus.  The current members of the Death Row Committee are: Christensen, Glaser, Miller, Fink & Jacobs, LLP; Lydia Harris; Jospeh E. Porter; Amanda Metcalf, Esq.; and Amaru Entertainment, Inc.  The interim chair of the Death Row Committee is Amanda Metcalf, Esq.  The Committees have employed the law firm of Pachulski Stang Ziehl Young Jones & Weintraub LLP ("PSZYJW") as their counsel. Debra I. Grassgreen  and J.Rudy Freeman are the principal attorneys at PSZYJW responsible for this engagement.  To date, no other committees have been appointed in the case."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 07:50:02 AM by Ozir »

Crack Tastic

Re: Are Snoop & 2Pac going after their Death Row masters?!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 09:15:47 AM »
2pacs dead. and i thought his mom owned everything

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 11:14:26 AM »
2pacs dead. and i thought his mom owned everything

Ok... I meant 2Pac's estate, which is Amaru Entertainment apparently run by his moms... but what is Snoop's connection to this.  He is named as a "creditor" according to the documents... maybe he's trying to collect by repo-ing the masters.

Interestingly, Snoop is a creditor in the "Suge" case, but not the "Death Row" case.  I wonder what that means?

In any case, this website and the documents that have been uploaded are very interesting.

Peace  8)

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 12:48:28 PM »

eh?.. this is BS..

a creditor is just a person owed money by the debtor.. thats it..

nothing more, nothing less.

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 12:57:10 PM »

Interestingly, Snoop is a creditor in the "Suge" case, but not the "Death Row" case.  I wonder what that means?
Peace  8)

Well, Suge's been releasing Snoop's old songs on all these greatest hits albums. So maybe he owns him some money?
Can't think of any other reason why Snoop's name would appear in these documents. But it's just a thought, i don't know how it works.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 01:00:49 PM »

yeah snoop was under Suge Knight Publishing for a while most row artists (not Dre though) were..