Author Topic: Best Center In NBA!  (Read 1717 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: Best Center In NBA!
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2006, 09:20:53 PM »
Jermaine O'Neal! Well its official w/ the addition of Harrington that JO will play center for the Pacers next year, this should now meen he will be referred to as the best center in the league! Yao is close but Jermaine is now clearly the best,

top 5 centers in league as of now

1. Jermaine O'Neal
2. Yao Ming
3. Ben Wallace
4. Shaquille O'Neal
5. Brad Miller

are you kidding me?  yao is softer than the bitch leaving across the street from you.  id replace him with Dwight Howard or somebody of that nature.

Sorry, off topic. Where are you from? Interesting sig. You from the pacific?

Yeah I have lived in Cali my whole life.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 05:21:47 AM »
As long as Yao continues what he was doing the second half of the season last year he will be the top guy in the 5 spot.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 05:43:42 AM »
niggaz be hatin on yao cause he's not much fun to watch
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Citizen-Y

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 02:52:20 PM »
niggaz be hatin on yao cause he's not much fun to watch

No, they like to rehash what Stephen A Smith has been screaming to them for the past four years.  One thing Yao wasn't was soft last year.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 05:07:38 PM »
^^no he wasnt soft at all last year he just wasnt healthy the whole year either.  Look at his stats last year they were just as good as Bosh and JO's stats.  Yao is finally turning into the player we expected him to be.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 12:38:57 PM »
As long as Yao continues what he was doing the second half of the season last year he will be the top guy in the 5 spot.
nah JO is way better than Yao if JO plays the 5.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2006, 01:15:09 PM »
yoa ming is overrated

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Citizen-Y

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 02:55:28 PM »
yoa ming is overrated

Averaging 25 and 12 the last half of the season is overrated?  You need to stop posting high.

~SandMan~

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 02:58:36 PM »
everybody hates on Yao just because he's from China. But he is easily one of the best centers in the league right now. That doesnt mean he's some great player, its just that the center position is probably the weakest (talentwise) position in the league right now.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 04:43:47 PM »
everybody hates on Yao just because he's from China. But he is easily one of the best centers in the league right now. That doesnt mean he's some great player, its just that the center position is probably the weakest (talentwise) position in the league right now.

He's one of the true centers in the league.  Most teams have power forwards playing at center and now Indiana and is doing the same thing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 05:03:02 PM »
LMAO@Whoever said Dirk as best center...

As of now...

J. O'Neal, Yao Ming, Ben Wallace > Shaq

But there is a future dominant center in the NBA, and he goes by Andrew Bynum...Lets not forget, Kwame will finally be starting at his most suitable position this year in the triangle at center, so this may very well be his breakthrough season...Things are looking good for the Lakers with the bigs...PeACe

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 05:08:03 PM »

As of now...

But there is a future dominant center in the NBA, and he goes by Andrew Bynum...Lets not forget, Kwame will finally be starting at his most suitable position this year in the triangle at center, so this may very well be his breakthrough season...Things are looking good for the Lakers with the bigs...PeACe

Come on Nik!  First off the way you put it makes it seem like you think JO is even with Yao and Big Ben! LMAO!  I thought you of all people would know JO is better than Yao and Ben lol.  And come on Nik I admire the pride you have for your team, but please never bring up Kwame or Bynum again in the same sentence as Jermaine. 

PLANT

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2006, 05:08:07 PM »
You guys, Dwight Howard is the best REAL center in the L.......NIK, you didnt even mention him ???

Just wait till the season starts boys, DH is gonna tear shit up....Dude is only 20, and hes a fuckin BEAST already....He will dominate the L at the center position for years to come.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2006, 05:09:22 PM »
You guys, Dwight Howard is the best REAL center in the L.......NIK, you didnt even mention him ???

Just wait till the season starts boys, DH is gonna tear shit up....Dude is only 20, and hes a fuckin BEAST already....He will dominate the L at the center position for years to come.

nah listen to the majority, you are the ONLY person that thinks Howard is better than JO, its fuckin ridicolous.  I guess that would meen Howard is better than Bosh to also lol and thats not true either.  Howard is nice, but JO is on a whole different level.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2006, 05:47:52 PM »

As of now...

Come on Nik!  First off the way you put it makes it seem like you think JO is even with Yao and Big Ben! LMAO!  I thought you of all people would know JO is better than Yao and Ben lol.  And come on Nik I admire the pride you have for your team, but please never bring up Kwame or Bynum again in the same sentence as Jermaine. 

First of all, genius, I NEVER said Jemrinae O'Neal was equal to Yao Ming...Second off, I didn't place Jermaine O'Neal in the same sentence as Kwame and Bynum, I said they are the FUTURE centers of the NBA, come on now, I thought YOU were smarter than that...