Author Topic: Best Center In NBA!  (Read 1718 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: Best Center In NBA!
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2006, 05:50:39 PM »
LMAO@Whoever said Dirk as best center...

As of now...

J. O'Neal, Yao Ming, Ben Wallace > Shaq

But there is a future dominant center in the NBA, and he goes by Andrew Bynum...Lets not forget, Kwame will finally be starting at his most suitable position this year in the triangle at center, so this may very well be his breakthrough season...Things are looking good for the Lakers with the bigs...PeACe

Come on Nik!  First off the way you put it makes it seem like you think JO is even with Yao and Big Ben! LMAO!  I thought you of all people would know JO is better than Yao and Ben lol.  And come on Nik I admire the pride you have for your team, but please never bring up Kwame or Bynum again in the same sentence as Jermaine. 

First of all, genius, I NEVER said Jemrinae O'Neal was equal to Yao Ming...Second off, I didn't place Jermaine O'Neal in the same sentence as Kwame and Bynum, I said they are the FUTURE centers of the NBA, come on now, I thought YOU were smarter than that...

Ok maybe Im wrong my bad Nik, sooo Nik whats your top5 centers then? including JO cause I still think he will start there.

JO > Yao > Ben > Shaq > B Miller

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2006, 06:04:43 PM »
LMAO@Whoever said Dirk as best center...

As of now...

J. O'Neal, Yao Ming, Ben Wallace > Shaq

But there is a future dominant center in the NBA, and he goes by Andrew Bynum...Lets not forget, Kwame will finally be starting at his most suitable position this year in the triangle at center, so this may very well be his breakthrough season...Things are looking good for the Lakers with the bigs...PeACe

Come on Nik!  First off the way you put it makes it seem like you think JO is even with Yao and Big Ben! LMAO!  I thought you of all people would know JO is better than Yao and Ben lol.  And come on Nik I admire the pride you have for your team, but please never bring up Kwame or Bynum again in the same sentence as Jermaine. 

First of all, genius, I NEVER said Jemrinae O'Neal was equal to Yao Ming...Second off, I didn't place Jermaine O'Neal in the same sentence as Kwame and Bynum, I said they are the FUTURE centers of the NBA, come on now, I thought YOU were smarter than that...

Ok maybe Im wrong my bad Nik, sooo Nik whats your top5 centers then? including JO casue I still think he will start there.

JO > Yao > Ben > Shaq > B Miller

I believe Duncan will be used at center with the Spurs this year, and if Jermaine O'Neal is going to be primarily a center this year, then top 5 (as of now) should be something like:

1.Tim Duncan
2.Jermaine O'Neal
3.Yao Ming
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shaquille O'Neal

However, this list could change by All-Star break...The center position is dying in the NBA, and I'm excited about Bynum because he is one of the last pure centers out there, being trained by a legend...People saying great things about him, and he looked convincing in summer league...Remember the age factor as well... Kwame is also only 24 and finally being used in the best position for him...PeACe

Citizen-Y

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2006, 06:38:14 PM »
I'm curious if JO is durable to play 82 games at center, that's the big question.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2006, 07:08:08 PM »
I'm curious if JO is durable to play 82 games at center, that's the big question.

Yes it is! It is a big IF, but I think he can do it