Author Topic: palpitations.  (Read 129 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
palpitations.
« on: August 26, 2006, 01:33:25 PM »
Im having such a ruff day yo. For the last year or so i get these palpitations once or 2ice a week
The dr told me it was stress but this past week oh man. It started after fucking my girl i had some then going for my walk/jogs then going up the stairs sitting down juts my heart skipping beats every other minute its terrible.
Im getting some every like 5 minutes today its terrible.

J Bananas

Re: palpitations.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 01:45:57 PM »
damn dude thats pretty serious

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 02:06:03 PM »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 03:23:29 PM »
whats a Palpitation  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 06:01:35 PM »
Its when your heart kinda beats lke this boom boom boom BOOOOOOOM boom boom my dr told me there harmless but i dont know they feel realy bad, No its not a std if it was a std i wount be too stressed out.
There caused by anxiety, cafeeine, drugs or heart problem. Mine apperetly is caused by anxiety but still this is freakig me out.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 06:03:53 PM »
Its when your heart kinda beats lke this boom boom boom BOOOOOOOM boom boom my dr told me there harmless but i dont know they feel realy bad, No its not a std if it was a std i wount be too stressed out.
There caused by anxiety, cafeeine, drugs or heart problem. Mine apperetly is caused by anxiety but still this is freakig me out.
once this girl brought over a blunt and didnt tell me there was coke in it. that shit sucked. my heart started beating real real hard and i was going parinoid. i never smoked her weed again.

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 06:25:35 PM »
once this girl brought over a blunt and didnt tell me there was coke in it. that shit sucked. my heart started beating real real hard and i was going parinoid. i never smoked her weed again.

did you stick to only smoking her coke?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 06:29:43 PM »
dam homie i wish u well bro i get those time to time but not that much homie u shood see another doctor cuz those muthafuckas dont give a shit about people all they want is there money so see if u can get it checked by another doctor

Bigg $amo

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 10:01:07 AM »
dog i had the exact same shit during the winter! my heart skipped like every 5 minutes and the fact that it made me nervous just made it worse. if you smoke weed i suggest to stop cuz it made it worse for me.. smokin weed makes your heart beat faster so the "BOOOOM" was just worse. and yeah it was due to stress for me. like 3 days straight i was stressed like a muthafucka and it started after that.. but now i get it rarely.. like once a month or something like that. dont worry about it homie you should be fine. last time i went the doctor was like 6 years ago, so i might have cancer or something serious that mightve caused this, but you should be fine lol.

Logic

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 10:33:04 AM »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 11:11:03 AM »
Thanks for the reply samo, yea i dont smoke weed or sdont smoke but yea its a scray feeling. I can deal with it beating fast but beating skipping out of rhytim like that is somehting else specialy when it happens evry like 5 miuntes. Youre a tuff man no going to the drs abuot i ive sen 3 in the last month im so worked up. Seems like i cant chill out bout it the last 2 days so i guess it makes it worse lol.
But hey its hard to chill when its youre herat u know. Damn its the only one i got...lol...

and no it has nothing to do with exercise i do exercise.

rik

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 11:14:25 AM »
Damn bro that really sucks hope everything works out for u. I don't think it's harmless bro u need to go in thier and slap some doctors around and tell them to fix u.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 11:28:08 AM »
fuck it, let her be on top and do all the work.