Author Topic: I FINALLY GOT IT YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1245 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I FINALLY GOT IT YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2006, 07:57:11 PM »
yo props on the nice ride.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2006, 11:51:05 PM »
LOL naw man property managment trade is more like it
property managment=front office?
property managment=maintaince?
Dispatcher = in the office
Dispatcher=pussy
2 jobs=350Z

no doubt its a nice car, but a dumb decision.  You work 2 jobs to afford a car payment, meanwhile I will bet my life that you don't own a house.  car value = a loss every year, not an investment.  You are living way over your budget.  congrats if this car is what makes you happy in life, but I sure as hell don't understand that thought process.
naw man i make more than enuf to pay for the car and have money to save homie i waited a long time till the time was right for me to make my move on this if i was to work 2 jobs just to make ends meet for a car i wood have neva made that decision.  ive put almost 2 years of thought and hard work to get this car and i finally did. like i siad i no wat im doin but thanx alot homie i wish u the best in life and the fines in life cuz we all deserve it. just gotta make it happen homie.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 12:21:48 AM »
it's so nice I'd bone a chick in that, then purposely pull out and bust one on that interior

lmfao, the man!

selling a few keyz=350z   :stir:

lmfao, only way I could afford that shit, but dead give away.

Mint ride! Why not get yerself a slick ride? Good buy, showoff that shit! Juss needs phat rims.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 01:05:04 PM »
it's so nice I'd bone a chick in that, then purposely pull out and bust one on that interior

lmfao, the man!

selling a few keyz=350z   :stir:

Mint ride! Why not get yerself a slick ride? Good buy, showoff that shit! Juss needs phat rims.
ya ima have to save up for the rims but thanx and props to all of u

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 01:25:59 PM »

lmfao, the man!

selling a few keyz=350z   :stir:

you dont have to save up when youre flippin

suckaa free

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 02:25:06 PM »

lmfao, the man!

selling a few keyz=350z   :stir:

you dont have to save up when youre flippin slangin.   :bomb:         ;D

Jakubs

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 08:45:51 PM »
Congrats. That's a beautiful car. I drive an '04 STi, and considered a 350Z while I was still looking.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 07:40:53 AM »
Congrats. That's a beautiful car. I drive an '04 STi, and considered a 350Z while I was still looking.
lol i did da same for the sti and evo

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 08:10:03 AM »
Congrats homie! that ride is fucking sick man. Always have loved the 350's. Get a good insurance policy man, god forbid anything happens
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 07:06:51 PM »
LMAO@using 91 octane for a 350Z...But yea, it's a cool car, my choice was between this, the Maxima, and the Altima 3.5 SE, and I chose the Altimeezy...PeACe

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 10:48:35 PM »
LMAO@using 91 octane for a 350Z...But yea, it's a cool car, my choice was between this, the Maxima, and the Altima 3.5 SE, and I chose the Altimeezy...PeACe
wats soo funny about the 91 gas for the 350?

and far as insurance goes i only pay 100 bux a mont

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 11:23:07 PM »

The engine doesn't require that type of gas, unless you're rich and are extremely worried about keeping your engine as clean as possible, I suggest you down-grade to AT LEAST 89, if not 87...A lot of Beamers and Benzs don't even require 91...PeACe

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2006, 11:42:42 PM »

The engine doesn't require that type of gas, unless you're rich and are extremely worried about keeping your engine as clean as possible, I suggest you down-grade to AT LEAST 89, if not 87...A lot of Beamers and Benzs don't even require 91...PeACe
if ur monkey ass knows anything about sports cars and the engines they require it so it can run smoothly this aint the same engine as ur altima. read da maual of the 350 and ask the dealership and ask someone who owns one ull get the same answer theyll think ur stupid if u consider 87 for that car sure u can fill it wit 87 but it will run shitty

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2006, 12:19:12 AM »

if ur monkey ass knows anything about sports cars and the engines they require it so it can run smoothly this aint the same engine as ur altima. read da maual of the 350 and ask the dealership and ask someone who owns one ull get the same answer theyll think ur stupid if u consider 87 for that car sure u can fill it wit 87 but it will run shitty

LMAO...Dude, the 3.5 SE and 350Z engine is EXTREMELY similar...You dumb muthafucka actin' like you know everything, Nissan's DO NOT require the highest grade of gas, that is KNOWN...PeACe

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2006, 06:46:39 AM »

LMAO...Dude, the 3.5 SE and 350Z engine is EXTREMELY similar...You dumb muthafucka actin' like you know everything, Nissan's DO NOT require the highest grade of gas, that is KNOWN...PeACe
if you have a high compression ratio you will need higher octane gas. the z has a 10.3:1 ratio, thats high you should put 91 in so it doesnt knock.