Author Topic: Ya Boy Freestyle (Video)  (Read 341 times)

rik

Re: Ya Boy Freestyle (Video)
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 02:54:59 PM »
The first video is not a freestyle.  The second one is.  Both are dope.  He's got a NY type street flow.  The reason the first video is not a freestyle because they are cutting to like 5 different angles and he is still spitting the same verse that he was spitting.  He also would of "memorized" or "pre-medidtated" his verse then.  Verdict=no freestyle.

or he could have done a freestyle for a mixtape then though it sounded tight and they did a lil vid for it.

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 03:06:13 PM »
for real?
lol...
what was the dopest line this nigga said...please break down to me what the fuck is dope about it.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 03:49:31 PM »
or he could have done a freestyle for a mixtape then though it sounded tight and they did a lil vid for it.

Hardly anyone is that fluent in a freestyle.  If someone came to a battle with a "freestyle" like that it would be called a written.  That is way to fluent to make that off the top of the head.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

rik

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 03:51:39 PM »

Hardly anyone is that fluent in a freestyle.  If someone came to a battle with a "freestyle" like that it would be called a written.  That is way to fluent to make that off the top of the head.

yea u could be righe...either way it's a good lil spit.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 03:54:54 PM »
Very dope video it is a couple of months old though