Author Topic: So I had to beat the shit outta some dude today.  (Read 624 times)

rik

Re: So I had to beat the shit outta some dude today.
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 09:59:25 AM »
lol, sounds like you had an eventful day rik..

hahaha...yea I guess u could say that.

dude must have been tripping to mouth 4 dudes

Exactly what I was thinkin when dude came up to us.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 10:15:28 AM »
Nice but yo Rik you ogtta admire the courage of a dude to start shit with 4 guys.

rik

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 10:17:55 AM »
Nice but yo Rik you ogtta admire the courage of a dude to start shit with 4 guys.

I think it's less courage and more stupidity.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 10:21:27 AM »
lol. you shoulda pissed on him and said no homo.

rik

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 10:25:10 AM »

LMAO

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 11:05:59 AM »
i dont get why you did it..didnt he just ask you where you was from?... i dont get violent people like you.. i would never punch anyone..

He was tryin to bang on me. I told him I don't bang get the fuck from around me he kept talkin slick so I fucked him up. That's how u handle people like that..there's no other way. I am in no way a violent person I just handle my biz.
well if he wanted to fight you you could be the bigger man and not fight, instead of reach down to his level and do it... i dont get people that dont see any problem in hurting another person

lol theses times wher eu dont have to fight n times when u have to. fo probaly talkd lotta shit. lol its not like when u go to jail u aint gonna stand your ground. i dont kno where u from but shit u think like than in adult jail's n prison u gon end up as somebodies bitch

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2006, 11:09:10 AM »
i dont get why you did it..didnt he just ask you where you was from?... i dont get violent people like you.. i would never punch anyone..

He was tryin to bang on me. I told him I don't bang get the fuck from around me he kept talkin slick so I fucked him up. That's how u handle people like that..there's no other way. I am in no way a violent person I just handle my biz.
well if he wanted to fight you you could be the bigger man and not fight, instead of reach down to his level and do it... i dont get people that dont see any problem in hurting another person

lol theses times wher eu dont have to fight n times when u have to. fo probaly talkd lotta shit. lol its not like when u go to jail u aint gonna stand your ground. i dont kno where u from but shit u think like than in adult jail's n prison u gon end up as somebodies bitch
well lucky me.. im not going to jail.. why would i?.. im smart enought not to.. and oh yeah imo you should never fight.. i have never been in a fight

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2006, 11:12:00 AM »

well lucky me.. im not going to jail.. why would i?.. im smart enought not to.. and oh yeah imo you should never fight.. i have never been in a fight

u never know man. ahist can happen. u might lose it or nethin like that or sumthin u didnt do. i say you fight if u ever do go to jail or u gon be markd a bitch. or i dunno how it is where u live cuz dont u live in europe?

Logic

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 11:14:16 AM »

;D ;D ;D

You should have told him you rep Dipset Bitch! just to see what he says  :D

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2006, 11:19:51 AM »

u never know man. ahist can happen. u might lose it or nethin like that or sumthin u didnt do. i say you fight if u ever do go to jail or u gon be markd a bitch. or i dunno how it is where u live cuz dont u live in europe?

yeah i live in europe... i rather get "marked a bitch" than fight

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 11:25:52 AM »
lol i doubt that man. n i was talkin bout in jail not while ur out. ur gonna be doin sum foos laundry foos be takin ur juice or food, u'll be sleepin on the floor than on a bed, they take your man hood if they really fuckd up, n if they really fuckd up ur own race wont back you up if u get into shit.

rik

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 11:30:18 AM »

;D ;D ;D

You should have told him you rep Dipset Bitch! just to see what he says  :D

haha that would have been funny.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 11:32:31 AM »
lol i doubt that man. n i was talkin bout in jail not while ur out. ur gonna be doin sum foos laundry foos be takin ur juice or food, u'll be sleepin on the floor than on a bed, they take your man hood if they really fuckd up, n if they really fuckd up ur own race wont back you up if u get into shit.
but why the hell would i go to prison??

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 11:41:01 AM »
lmao i know you dont want to. nobody wants to go to prision. shit happens n life where  u  dont have control n im juz sayin when u DO.

ABN

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 11:41:15 AM »
i never go around starting shit but i love to fight so i´m pretty happy when stupid ass motherfuckers that can´t fight for shit wanna talk all slick. it´s just a good excuse to sharpen my left uppercut ;D