Author Topic: Jayo Felony  (Read 370 times)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Jayo Felony
« on: August 29, 2006, 01:17:59 AM »
I Saw Jayo Felony At The Taco Shop On Sunday, He Was Rolling With Like Four Dudes. Playing Video Games & Shit While He Waited For His Food. Anyway, I Didn't Wanna Approach Him Or Nuthin But I Just Nodded At Him, To Let Him Know That I Recognized Him. Anyways, What Would've Y'all Done. I Didn't Want To Seem Like I Was On His Nutsack.
My Future Wife:

"THE" MoSav

Re: Jayo Felony
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 01:45:23 AM »
I Saw Jayo Felony At The Taco Shop On Sunday, He Was Rolling With Like Four Dudes. Playing Video Games & Shit While He Waited For His Food. Anyway, I Didn't Wanna Approach Him Or Nuthin But I Just Nodded At Him, To Let Him Know That I Recognized Him. Anyways, What Would've Y'all Done. I Didn't Want To Seem Like I Was On His Nutsack.

thats funny you ask that cuz ive always wondered what i would have done...??? who knows you wanna say something but you wanna be cool at the same time. thats a tuff one, but how many times you gonna see Jayo Felony?
Back in the day my boy saw Chris Webber in a Home Depot and he wanted to say something to him so he yelled out "Gangsta Gangsta tell me how you do it." refering to C-Webbs song with Kurupt (WHICH IS HILARIOUS) and C-Webb walked over too him and told him how nice it was that someone said something to him other then about basketball, so Chris actually talked to my boy and his freind for a few mins before he did what he had to do...

The Best of 3 Worlds

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 01:47:23 AM »
hahaha id juz smoke a blunt wit that foo. sum foo named mailman smokd me out he sed snoop n dre was his lil homies n he had his lil crew of body guards with earpieces.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 01:47:59 AM »
I don't know, seems like u handled it cool

probably woulda done the same thing

did he nod back?  ;D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 01:49:07 AM »
kurupt gave one of the homeboyz older sister a signd blunt

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 01:49:25 AM »
hahaha id juz smoke a blunt wit that foo. sum foo named mailman smokd me out he sed snoop n dre was his lil homies n he had his lil crew of body guards with earpieces.

dude do you own Chronic 2001? SOME DUDE NAMED MAILMAN?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 01:49:54 AM »
kurupt gave one of the homeboyz older sister a signd blunt
signed or not im smokin that motherfucker  ;D 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 01:50:59 AM »
Damn thats awesome, I dont know Im cheesy i prob would of told him how legendary "Take A Ride"  and "Nitty Gritty"  Dude is one of my fav mc's ever.  

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 01:51:53 AM »
Damn thats awesome, I dont know Im cheesy i prob would of told him how legendary "Take A Ride"  and "Nitty Gritty"  Dude is one of my fav mc's ever.  

I would have told him Mitchy Runs SD
LOL

The Best of 3 Worlds

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 01:52:37 AM »

yea i got the album in my computer but i dunno a foo named mail man i juz herd him on dre ns noop songs some times. lol we was first bout to get into shit wit him. i doubt it though cuz i was 14 n my other homie was 15. lol funny ass shit was when he pulled out a small ass knife n askd if we wantd to tripp wit him or smoke a blunt wit him. n we juz smokd the blunt but shit was like no longer than your thumb. he sed he was gonna show us his gat but i gess he was juz flexin cuz he juz packd it in a suv n sed heg otta roll out.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 01:53:52 AM »

yea i got the album in my computer but i dunno a foo named mail man i juz herd him on dre ns noop songs some times. lol we was first bout to get into shit wit him. i doubt it though cuz i was 14 n my other homie was 15. lol funny ass shit was when he pulled out a small ass knife n askd if we wantd to tripp wit him or smoke a blunt wit him. n we juz smokd the blunt but shit was like no longer than your thumb. he sed he was gonna show us his gat but i gess he was juz flexin cuz he juz packd it in a suv n sed heg otta roll out.

MELMAN was Dres right hand man on the whole CHRONIC 2001

The Best of 3 Worlds

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 01:55:26 AM »

MELMAN was Dres right hand man on the whole CHRONIC 2001

haha

hahah freal i gess thats the only time i met sum1 famous n got high wit. feell ike thats the only famous person iam meet
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 02:00:44 AM by LooN3y »

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 08:37:19 AM »
Lol, I probably would of said somethin. I wouldn't of gone crazy or anything, just be like congratulations on all the success and keep doin ya thang. Jayo is pretty tight on the mic.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

$Eg2$

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 12:26:38 PM »
every1 knows what he smokes U gonna be asshole naked doin the mufuckin cabbage patch smokin that Lovely Jayo likes to get Wet  8)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 02:23:38 PM »

I would have told him Mitchy Runs SD
LOL

yeah dat