Author Topic: Media Really Ran By The Devil?  (Read 409 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Media Really Ran By The Devil?
« on: August 29, 2006, 01:59:05 AM »
i remember the pharoh's chariots were discovered int he red sea last year (the egyptians that chased moses when he split the sea) and it gets no play in the news. damn shit really is fuckd up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Media Really Ran By The Devil?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 02:09:40 AM »
yeah..media is devil
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

AndrE16686

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 10:00:29 PM »
cigarretes are the devil, rent is the devil,

sin all depends/
what u believin in/
faith is what you make it/
thats the hardest shit since MC Ren

-Aquemini

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 11:30:58 PM »
We should all take our televisions and throw them out. 

The television and media have made us value things that have no real value.  Advertising agencies spend billions of dollars to make you believe that a shoe endorsed by Jordan is worth $150 more than a shoe of equal quality. News stations air programs that are often nothing more than gossip and sensationalism for the purpose of increasing their profits.  Overall, the television and advertising encourages you to spend and consume for the benefit of other people. 

Television decreases creativity and has killed cultural values.  For example, back in the day, people used to seat around a knowledgeable elder and listen to storytelling, or play and create activities amongst themselves; in America today when kids go over to their grandparents house they sit in front of a television and watch old Western movies.

People get their morals from the television, the tv tells them what's good, bad, right, wrong and fashionable, all to promote consumerism at the benefit of big businesses.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 11:36:26 PM »
yeh this guy runs the entire range of media ever presented to human eyes, solely, in hell

westkoastanostra

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 12:37:36 AM »
i remember the pharoh's chariots were discovered int he red sea last year (the egyptians that chased moses when he split the sea) and it gets no play in the news. damn shit really is fuckd up.

never heard of that...but about two months ago...theysaid they discovered noah's ark in iraq i believe...but media covered it up too

westkoastanostra

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 12:38:21 AM »

do u have a source for this man?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 12:53:26 AM »
That's some crazy shit. Media has always been fucked up in every country in one form or another. :P

Then what would we watch?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 12:56:34 AM »
Did the media cover these things up or did they ignore them because of lack of evidence?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 01:03:45 AM by Sikotic: STILL Tha Champ »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 12:59:07 AM »

We would start living our own lives instead of watching other people's lives.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 01:02:04 AM »

We would start living our own lives instead of watching other people's lives.
I know. I was just joking. ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 01:33:45 AM »
TV makes people lazy.. couch potatoes

go skateboarding.

- gets you out, gets you moving. fully anaerobic exercise.. along with training your sense of balance and dexterity.

- there are no rules, its a non team based, non competitive sport (there are exceptions of course.. but thats human nature)

- gives you an instant "brotherhood" wherever you go and you are accepted no matter whether you're a hip-hop head or an Emo..  black, white, brown, pink, christian, muslim (lupe fiasco.. infinite :P), jew.. whatever..

- has an inbuilt lifestyle with an artistic side. particularly photography, videography and illustration

« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 01:35:18 AM by Overseer »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 03:44:09 PM »
That's some crazy shit. Media has always been fucked up in every country in one form or another. :P

u dancing..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 03:50:22 PM »
i read an article bout it i i saw it on an channel like discovery or sumshit. it was an year ago so i cant remember exactly what show n stuff like that.

how else r they gonna explain golden charriots in the middle of the ocean? cuz it was found in the middle of the ocean

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 04:47:28 PM »
TV makes people lazy.. couch potatoes

go skateboarding.

- gets you out, gets you moving. fully anaerobic exercise.. along with training your sense of balance and dexterity.

- there are no rules, its a non team based, non competitive sport (there are exceptions of course.. but thats human nature)

- gives you an instant "brotherhood" wherever you go and you are accepted no matter whether you're a hip-hop head or an Emo..  black, white, brown, pink, christian, muslim (lupe fiasco.. infinite :P), jew.. whatever..

- has an inbuilt lifestyle with an artistic side. particularly photography, videography and illustration

do you think 21 is too late to learn? and im tall as fuck, is there like a certain board i should get? cuz ive really been thinking about trying it