Author Topic: One-2 ''new day new money'' mixtape out soon!!!  (Read 413 times)

Lunatic

Re: One-2 ''new day new money'' mixtape out soon!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 05:45:47 PM »
o yea one-2 is dropping his shit this month for sure and i know there workin on the treacherous project as we speak ..its all exclusives on that one the only track prolly heard from that project is bucktown by crooked i and so treacherous with the treacherous artist..also i think they might be putting tracks from the artist album also if not snippets for sure..its gonna be bananas..TRUST!

Yea, I no One-2 is dropping. When I said I hope it drops, I was talkin' bout the street album/mixtape. I heard both So Treacherous & Buck Town, and both are fire. I'm puttin' my trust in you, that this will be sick. Can't wait.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2006, 01:01:02 AM »
o yea one-2 is dropping his shit this month for sure and i know there workin on the treacherous project as we speak ..its all exclusives on that one the only track prolly heard from that project is bucktown by crooked i and so treacherous with the treacherous artist..also i think they might be putting tracks from the artist album also if not snippets for sure..its gonna be bananas..TRUST!

That's been said since March. Once I get a t/l and cover, I'll believe it.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2006, 01:17:05 AM »
Treacherous Records is bullshit. Where is Crooked I's album? Where is Big Sykes? What happened to "In The Trenches"?

Sherm Sticcs are what happened.... 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds