Author Topic: ha yo is dis tru bout brotha lynch?  (Read 476 times)

acgrundy

Re: ha yo is dis tru bout brotha lynch?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 06:42:37 PM »
One day I will be a billionaire.  Anyone who sends me a check today for $1000, I will payback $10,000 in 5 years.  Let me know if you are interested.

suckaa free

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 08:02:45 PM »
Theres no way this is true, if you actually believe this than your not to bright.

true, but if anyone would do that type of shit, it would be big lurch.

Lynch's raps back then were an act. i didnt think anyone ever took him seriously.

Yeah most dudes said he was just a nice, cool guy lol.  People are so gullible, they look into lyrics way to much.
exactly, all of his raps are for show. He aint a fuckin hanibal. And he didnt bite off his gf's clit. Thats disgusting, and Big Lurch was Wet when he ate his girlfreind, or her brain or whatever he did

Yup Lurch was on pcp and when the Cops found him he was naked laying down in the middle of the street.  He stabbed the girl to death and then ate her lungs and part of her cheek.  Fuckin twisted! What a sicko

thats FUCKED

you=glowing word.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 09:38:07 PM »
Theres no way this is true, if you actually believe this than your not to bright.

true, but if anyone would do that type of shit, it would be big lurch.

Lynch's raps back then were an act. i didnt think anyone ever took him seriously.

Yeah most dudes said he was just a nice, cool guy lol.  People are so gullible, they look into lyrics way to much.
exactly, all of his raps are for show. He aint a fuckin hanibal. And he didnt bite off his gf's clit. Thats disgusting, and Big Lurch was Wet when he ate his girlfreind, or her brain or whatever he did

Yup Lurch was on pcp and when the Cops found him he was naked laying down in the middle of the street.  He stabbed the girl to death and then ate her lungs and part of her cheek.  Fuckin twisted! What a sicko

thats FUCKED

you=glowing word.

The fuck?

suckaa free

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 10:02:31 PM »
^i meant Acgrundy was on PCP, becuase he said that "One day I will be a billionaire.  Anyone who sends me a check today for $1000, I will payback $10,000 in 5 years.  Let me know if you are interested."   
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 10:10:12 PM by Suckaa Free says Fuck Jay-Z »

youngmessnucca

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 02:33:48 PM »
I c now. U gotta step your comedy game up man.