Author Topic: The WACK emcees!!!  (Read 1165 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: The WACK emcees!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2006, 02:51:24 PM »
The only people who's opinions I shrugged off were the guys that came in the thread talking shit from the jump.
i see... i'm gonna go to bed now... hopefully i have some PM's with some dipset in it tomorrow.. then i will see if they really are THAT great

you will dont worry.  I didnt even know you lived in Denmark, when you said I was going to sleep I was thinking wtf.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2006, 04:37:01 PM »
Banks = W.A.C.K.

when he uses metaphors they never make sense, he's nothing without the production he gets, his lyrics are generic, plain, and boring.  I have listened to 50's ballboy rap plenty of times and he isnt good.

^^^^ Naw, your just close minded, Banks is shitting on alot of these rap cats. I understand ur immature, but take Cams dick outta ya ass and give Banks a real listen.

:sleep: :sleep:  What a surprise Captain SlobNuts has his pussy all over my opinions again

You still callin people names? You said you were 22 years old. What happened to you?

teecee

« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2006, 04:51:09 PM »
^^^^e-40? :nawty:

mine would be,   Rick Ross, Sean Paul, Chingy, Nelly, and Yung Joc.  Man those 5 suck, Nelly used to be good but he's trash now.

Nelly has never been a dope MC!!!  Maybe a dope rapper, but not MC....

Anyway, I'd go with Cats like Jim Jones, Yayo, Kurupt(used to be my favourite), etc

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2006, 05:27:53 PM »
e40 again. and banks is a wack mc. he has no personality, weak punchlines and metaphores. dude sucks