Author Topic: D-R vs. D-R-E  (Read 261 times)

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
D-R vs. D-R-E
« on: December 29, 2001, 04:09:23 AM »
much shit goes on between dre and death row these dayz...but what do the fanz think?
iz dre gay or did suge make it up cuz he left death row?
i remember it went from pac not liking him cuz he was taking credit for otha pplz work...then it went 2 suge, 2pac and the rest of DR hating him cos he iz so called gay!

what do you think?

i think suge iz a two faced son of a bitch...cuz to say he hates dre and snoop so much...and they aint real niggaz and aint gangstaz (according to him) he still loves put out records by them doesn't he? he knows ppl will buy them...thats why...but if he hates them so much he wouldn't even wanna put out they shit...money iz why basically.

ask me and tha row is on the side now...dieung out...until it's current artists drop...cuz whats been keeping it alive so far? greatest hits albums...with dre and snoops material...see?

also it's old artists like DPG, the 2002 album, compilations with past artists shit on them...he doesn't like to admit that he needs dre and snoop to keep D-R going at the moment,

also...on the video...there is so much shit be chatted about dre and snoop but basically the album is snoop and dre...not to mention 'pac...who suge could have killed anyway!!

i hear shit that makes me believe he killed biggie, pac and cos pac died it brought on the killing of kadafi and only recently a rumour that cos he couldn't kill eazy by means of a driveby or some shit cuz e was hiring extra security cos suge threatened him he payed a bitch with aids to sleep with eazy. ^^all artists in this paragraph RIP!

but that's gettin me off track from the point....D-R vs. D-R-E

what do u think? ???  :-[
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Antonio

Re: D-R vs. D-R-E
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2001, 11:23:38 AM »
BULLSHIT! All the shit mentioned in this post.

Suge wasnt the killer of Pac. He was shot in the head. An Angel saved his own life.

He aint all that gangsta. I mean.. c'mon.. he was shot in his own car with 300 bodyguards following him. And nothing happened to the killer. C'mon... And, like i said, he was hella lucky. Plus... ok.. i'm italian.. but real gangsters here dont do bullshit like beating a fool worldwide, going to jail for this bullshit. And letting him kill your best rapper and shot you in your head. This aint exactly gangsta shit. This is a good "I dont give a fuck" mind. Fool shit, if u ask it to me..

About Dre being gay.. this is just a lie of 2Pac (and i'm not dissing Pac. I'm his fan #1 worldwide! Who knows me, knows it!). I mean.. if u moron to think that Dre left Death Row because of music problems, cause he was gay or cause he was lazy.. well.. this is bullshit! Good for the media, but u and I know that it aint true! I mean.. the real reason is MONEY MONEY MONEY. Dre left cause he wasnt getting paid like he wanted. The Suge and Pac (i hate to say it, but.. he was just a puppet in his Death Row days..) started to diss him, calling him a fake or a guy. I mean.. c'mon!! THE SAME GUY THEY REPPED TILL THE WEEK BEFORE! This aint stupid! This is all about MONEY! Cause money makes sense.

About Suge & Eazy...... HAHAHA.. C'MON
About Suge & BIG..... why? There's no reason..

closetothalimit

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2001, 09:05:21 PM »
no disrespect to Dr. Dre or his fans (I'm a major fan of his work myself) but the way i see it. i see that it is believeable that Dre be gay.
it doesnt really bother me if he is or isnt but Death Row aint the only ones that said he was gay (correct me if I'm wrong but so did Eazy, didn't he?)
Oh, and I'm pretty sure Eazy was gay. (R.I.P Eazy-E)
As for Suge being responsible for 2Pac's death. I think it's likely that he did.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2001, 09:15:22 PM »
Oh, and I'm pretty sure Eazy was gay. (R.I.P Eazy-E)

No, your gay for saying that.  

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2001, 04:49:16 AM »
antonio, he would have had BIG killed because...badboy vs. deathrow! badboy had started to become competition against death row, not because of any other rappaz but biggie...thats why he had him killed....it is likely that he killed pac...and...i never believed the rumour about him payin' that bitch to sleep with eazy anyway!

and...eazy only made out dre was gay after he left ruthless...and his reason was...the pic with dre dressed like a woman...think about it...dre said that pic was a joke...he is dressed like a nurse...he is 'DR.' dre, thats the reason 4 eazy callin' him queer. eazy wasn't gay...dre could be...but it wouldn't make a difference to me anyway...his music is still dope anywayz!!

Antonio

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2001, 11:55:37 AM »
Yes, i know the shit about DR vs Bad Boy.. but honestly.. i dont think so! But it's possible. Nobody knows.

About Dre & Eazy.. c'mon! Let's talk about rap, not about this BS! Please..

Tecknine

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2001, 12:51:00 PM »
Dre being gay is Rediculus...He has probably banged more chicks than all of us will together in our lifes..Dre being gay is like saying Kausion is str8

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2001, 02:07:34 PM »
funny how neither eazy or suge were callin Dre gay while he was makin' them money. they just mad cause they lost a dope producer, nuff said.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2001, 03:29:33 PM »
i don't think that dre is neccessarily gay, i think thatz just them niggaz beefin, and they didn't like dre. its not likely that you will say good things bout some one you don't like. as for suge killn pac, thatz all bullshit, cause suge wouldn't destroy his main investment.although i strongly think that once deathrow (tha row) drops some of its new talent, then they are gonna make some money again. maybe go gold.
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2001, 03:43:52 PM »
funny how neither eazy or suge were callin Dre gay while he was makin' them money. they just mad cause they lost a dope producer, nuff said.

fuck thats the truth^^

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2002, 04:44:30 AM »

fuck thats the truth^^

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2002, 12:39:14 PM »
i aint a dre dickrida but suge needs to forget about dre and snoop cuz they aint neva comin back to dr.  they both got they own shit goin now.