Author Topic: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy  (Read 1872 times)

acgrundy

Re: Frank Burns AKA Banana Boy
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2006, 08:00:45 PM »
Does anyone on here take you seriously? Go manufacture some cotton t-shirts, my nigga...

You sure as hell did in that Biggie debate before you realized how stupid you were being.  And you know damn well that you were dead fuckin serious the whole time.

Also, you might not wanna diss Phillyboy for being a square when that's obviously what you are.

No, I actually didn't take you seriously... I thought you were too dumb to be true at first, I believed you were most likely an alias...Now I realize you're just a pathetic white kid craving for attention...

wow, does anyone else sense the irony?

acgrundy

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2006, 08:01:08 PM »
damn if I had a nickel for every stupid post I read on here I would have a shitload of nickels.

Stop reading your own posts. :D

sure, lets make it a deal.  stop sucking your own dick.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2006, 08:05:22 PM »
damn if I had a nickel for every stupid post I read on here I would have a shitload of nickels.

How can I suck my dick when you're already doing it for me?

J Bananas

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2006, 08:07:34 PM »

atleast you're not seeing your name on the screen every time only to open the thread and see this jackassery

Narrator

« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2006, 08:12:47 PM »
No, I actually didn't take you seriously... I thought you were too dumb to be true at first, I believed you were most likely an alias...Now I realize you're just a pathetic white kid craving for attention...

Getting butthurt and pissed off = Taking me seriously.  Don't deny it cause you obviously were.

You're right I craze attention, but unlike you, I am not grafted spawn.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2006, 08:39:30 PM »
*Smokes a blunt in horor of his groupies* 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2006, 08:49:31 PM »

because you are a pro at sucking cock.  don't ask me how you do it, I'm not the pro.  I just watch and laugh.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2006, 08:54:22 PM »

because you are a pro at sucking cock.  don't ask me how you do it, I'm not the pro.  I just watch and laugh.

Stop having gay internet fantasies, faggot.

rik

« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2006, 08:57:40 PM »
My stomach hurts I either have the stomach flu or food poisoning. Fuckin sucks man been throwing up all day.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2006, 09:01:07 PM »
My stomach hurts I either have the stomach flu or food poisoning. Fuckin sucks man been throwing up all day.
that sucks dude. get well.

acgrundy

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2006, 09:02:05 PM »

Stop having gay internet fantasies, faggot.

stop being jealous, I'm not a fag and I would never steal your boyfriend.  besides, I'm not the Kobe of wcc, you think he would drop you for me?  never.

SGV

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2006, 09:02:49 PM »
Making a Topic about someone = Dickriding, Groupie'd Out, Girl Activities... To any person with a brain that functions.

But, in NIK terms, Frank Burns is dickriding him (NIK) for responding. You gotta love the way his little world works.

I know what you want to say, "You're on my nuts. You're fat. You're an idiot. You're a moron. etc." Come with something new, maybe you won't get whored everytime you make a thread.

acgrundy

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2006, 09:03:02 PM »

weird.  My dick hurts.  Either I been jackin off too much or the kobe of wcc been scraping his teeth.

acgrundy

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2006, 09:04:18 PM »
Making a Topic about someone = Dickriding, Groupie'd Out, Girl Activities... To any person with a brain that functions.

But, in NIK terms, Frank Burns is dickriding him (NIK) for responding. You gotta love the way his little world works.

I know what you want to say, "You're on my nuts. You're fat. You're an idiot. You're a moron. etc." Come with something new, maybe you won't get whored everytime you make a thread.

when you are the kobe of wcc you make your own rules.  somehow sucking another mans cock is not gay.  hey I don't make the rules, kobe does.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2006, 09:04:52 PM »

yeah shawty