Author Topic: THE METS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL  (Read 923 times)

herpes

THE METS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL
« on: August 30, 2006, 02:35:51 PM »
as of today... let me enjoy this b/c we all know the mets will choke come october.  *waits for dipsetstan to come into thread and say how mets are overatted b/c bonds is not a met and bonds looks exactly the same as it die when he debuted may 30th 1986.  And that it is only natural for a person's head to double in size*

REYES AND BELTRAN FOR 2006 CO MVP

suckaa free

Re: THE METS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 03:02:21 PM »
as of today... let me enjoy this b/c we all know the mets will choke come october.  *waits for dipsetstan to come into thread and say how mets are overatted b/c bonds is not a met and bonds looks exactly the same as it die when he debuted may 30th 1986.  And that it is only natural for a person's head to double in size*

REYES AND BELTRAN FOR 2006 CO MVP

was that supposed to be funny?   :eh:

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 03:50:32 PM »
At least you know they are gonna choke come October ;D

herpes

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 04:20:02 PM »
At least you know they are gonna choke come October ;D

YEA But atleast my team is going to be in the playoffs

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 04:21:02 PM »
Giants are gonna be out of the playoffs for a good number of  years too lol

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 04:24:11 PM »
^^^LMAO at a Dodgers fan saying that hahahaha, the last 7,8 years the Giants have been WAY more successful then the Dodgers, you guys are hilarious

herpes

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 04:26:38 PM »
^^^LMAO at a Dodgers fan saying that hahahaha, the last 7,8 years the Giants have been WAY more successful then the Dodgers, you guys are hilarious
see maybe you guys in cali are different, but here in NY its what have you done for me lately.  We dont care that you made the playoffs years b4, its what you are doing this season.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 04:28:42 PM »
see maybe you guys in cali are different, but here in NY its what have you done for me lately.  We dont care that you made the playoffs years b4, its what you are doing this season.

We arent out of it yet dipshit, we are 2 and a half back of the wildcard we can still make the postseason.  And its about time the Mets make playoffs, they SPENP LOADS OF MONEY EVERY YEAR ON FREE AGENTS and always suck and finally they are somewhat good this year.  Have fun watching them lose in the first round.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 04:33:28 PM »

Don't laugh at me, im simply writing the truth.  Bonds will be gone, and your GM fucking sucks get getting FA plus the team can't have a high salary because of the team's stupid fucking stadium.  While on the other hand, the Diamondbacks have built this great farm system that is already showing positives on their team and it will just continue to improve.  Let's take a look at the Padres, ever since Alderson has come along they keep on making great moves now they added a stat wizard to their Front Office, another plus.  The Rockies have a good farm system but their stadium will most likely prevent them from doing anything.  Now let's take a look at the Dodgers. 

Team with the best market- CHECK
Team with the best farm system- CHECK
Team with the best scouts- CHECK

Tell me how the fuck are the Giants going to be able to overcome that shit?  Your team needs a miracle after Bonds.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 04:42:47 PM »
^^our stupid fuckin stadium? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you mean the best stadium in baseball, you mean the gorgeous stadium that experts all over say is easily the best venue in baseball maybe in all sports, you are a idiot.  It sucks knowing more about baseball then all of you cause people always want to argue w/ me yet they ALWAYS LOSE.  You guys know nothing about ball

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 04:46:24 PM »
It could be good for business but it's preventing your team from spending money on players.  Each shit I take has more baseball knowledge than you will ever acquire, don't even try to argue with me.  I've already showed you why the Giants will be stuck in last or 2nd to last place for years to come.  Accept it and apoligize

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 06:27:03 PM »

We arent out of it yet dipshit, we are 2 and a half back of the wildcard we can still make the postseason.  And its about time the Mets make playoffs, they SPENP LOADS OF MONEY EVERY YEAR ON FREE AGENTS and always suck and finally they are somewhat good this year.  Have fun watching them lose in the first round.

I'll make you a bet:

I bet the giants don't make the playoffs

I win, you must write this in your sig:  OAKLAND A'S OWN THE GIANTS

and vice versa if I lose

Its gotta stay in your sig for as long as you post on wcc

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 08:01:24 PM »
  It sucks knowing more about baseball then all of you cause people always want to argue w/ me yet they ALWAYS LOSE.  You guys know nothing about ball

I'm sorry but you don't have shit on Javi when it comes to baseball

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 08:15:55 PM »

I'll make you a bet:

I bet the giants don't make the playoffs

I win, you must write this in your sig:  OAKLAND A'S OWN THE GIANTS

and vice versa if I lose

Its gotta stay in your sig for as long as you post on wcc

Nah im good doggie, I cant risk fucking up my amazing sig ;D

herpes

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 09:15:59 PM »
  It sucks knowing more about baseball then all of you cause people always want to argue w/ me yet they ALWAYS LOSE.  You guys know nothing about ball

I'm sorry but you don't have shit on Javi when it comes to baseball
he dont have shit on anyone when it comes to baseball