Author Topic: Latrell Sprewell Being Investigated For Strangling Woman  (Read 657 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Latrell Sprewell Being Investigated For Strangling Woman
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 07:11:53 PM »
^^ I just dont know, he fell off hard in his last year w/ Minney, his attitude got worse, and after that "feed my children" comment the rest was history lol.  I know if the Pacers had aquired him, I would of been furios, all opinions though

Well, Lakers needed help with veteran experience and they needed help at the 2 spot...Latrell woulda' filled both of those holes last year...Now, hell no, but last year, especially after Profit went down, he coulda' been of use...PeACe

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 07:13:07 PM »
do you think LA should make any moves at this point?  or are you happy the way their roster looks now, just curios?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 07:15:45 PM »
do you think LA should make any moves at this point?  or are you happy the way their roster looks now, just curios?

I'm really liking our roster, we coulda' picked up Kareem Rush (instead of Shammond Williams) and traded for a power forward, but I'm definitely satisfied with Odom at the 4 and Radman at the 3...PeACe

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 07:18:13 PM »
^yeah imo this should be the starting lineup, but alot of Laker fans disagree w/ me

pg - Smush
sg- Kobe
sf- Vlad
pf- Odom
c- Brown

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 07:19:03 PM »
^yeah imo this should be the starting lineup, but alot of Laker fans disagree w/ me

pg - Smush
sg- Kobe
sf- Vlad
pf- Odom
c- Brown

Well, that will be the starting line-up, and given the current roster, I can't imagine a Laker fan who would disagree with it...

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 07:20:27 PM »
I believe BabyG and a couple other Laker fans here wanted a diff starting lineup, I could be wrong though ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 07:21:24 PM »
I believe BabyG and a couple other Laker fans here wanted a diff starting lineup, I could be wrong though ;D

LOL...Yea, they probably don't really know how Phil wants to work things...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 07:58:01 PM »
damn this nigga is still choking people!?

i want sprewell back in the nba asap! too bad the idiot turned down offers from the Spurs AND the Mavs
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 12:15:05 AM »
I guess he was bumpin Xzibit "Choke me, spank me, pull my hair!!" too much. But damn.....his bad

herpes

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 12:17:17 AM »
latrell when will you learn

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 03:04:07 AM »
lol latrell is my kneegrow

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2006, 04:25:48 AM »
strangling? hasnt that nigga learnt anything from his mistakes? I can imagine it, he musta been frustrated as hell for randomly quitting his career unwillingly and without anybody giving a shit LMAO

He fucked up big time by not accepting the MLE from the Lakers last year...

Let me add: thank God he didn't. He is a good basketball player who could have added something to a young team like the Lakers, but damn, he's so fucking stupid it's ridiculous.

Well, you never know...I still woulda' taken him over Jim Jackson...

Man Phil Jackson is a great coach but he's.... let's say... "strange"!! He wanted him, but he never really used him. Mmmm.. Anyway.. it's the past! Let's see at the future.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2006, 10:21:25 AM »
strangling? hasnt that nigga learnt anything from his mistakes? I can imagine it, he musta been frustrated as hell for randomly quitting his career unwillingly and without anybody giving a shit LMAO

He fucked up big time by not accepting the MLE from the Lakers last year...

Let me add: thank God he didn't. He is a good basketball player who could have added something to a young team like the Lakers, but damn, he's so fucking stupid it's ridiculous.

Well, you never know...I still woulda' taken him over Jim Jackson...

Man Phil Jackson is a great coach but he's.... let's say... "strange"!! He wanted him, but he never really used him. Mmmm.. Anyway.. it's the past! Let's see at the future.

I guess he wasn't really in shape, as we expected...We believed Suns simply weren't using him in favor of younger players, but that might not have been the only reason...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2006, 05:46:11 AM »
It's just strange, man. You don't give millions to a player before knowing if he's in good shape, do you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2006, 10:27:27 AM »
It's just strange, man. You don't give millions to a player before knowing if he's in good shape, do you?

LOL, he didn't get millions...We signed him with the vet min, not that it paid off, but not that we lost anything either...