Author Topic: 50 Cent "Tha Bomb" dissin P Diddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1149 times)

Cowboy

Re: 50 Cent "Tha Bomb" dissin P Diddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 12:13:32 PM »
Ma$e has been getting fucked over by Diddy ever since he retired from rappin the first time. When he came back he had no choice but to release his album on Bad Boy/Fo'Reel Ent because Diddy doesn't know how to let go of an artist when they want to be released from their contract.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2006, 02:20:34 PM »
Why is 50 trying to sound like Dipset  ???

didn't know 50 wanted to flop with all his future albums

Talking abot flopping with the dogg pound in your sig  :nawty:

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2006, 02:38:34 PM »
Some people on here got Game's dick on there mind so much that they gotta hate on 50 for everything he does.

LOL @ 50 jocking Dipset. Why would he do that, to sell 200K at most like they do?

Plus, if he gave a shit, 50 is one of the dopest out there, when he tries.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2006, 02:42:32 PM »
Some people on here got Game's dick on there mind so much that they gotta hate on 50 for everything he does.

LOL @ 50 jocking Dipset. Why would he do that, to sell 200K at most like they do?

LMFAO....If he tries? Im pretty sure if he wasnt trying Dre or Em would have dropped his ass. He always tries, he just cant rap 4 shit.

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 02:48:17 PM »

LMFAO....If he tries? Im pretty sure if he wasnt trying Dre or Em would have dropped his ass. He always tries, he just cant rap 4 shit.

No, he doesn't. Listen to GROT, one of the best albums of all time.

Fif's got the money and connections he needs. He even said it himself that he don't put much effort into his raps, and he admits that he waters down his content. Case in point: 50's verse on "Pearly Gates">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other verse on that album.

rik

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 02:52:53 PM »

Dude shut the fuck up. People don't like this song cus it fuckin suck not cus they're dickriding game. For some reason u seem to have such a hard on for game. Stop fuckin hating and except it for what it is.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2006, 02:58:36 PM »

Dude shut the fuck up. People don't like this song cus it fuckin suck not cus they're dickriding game. For some reason u seem to have such a hard on for game. Stop fuckin hating and except it for what it is.

Nah, you need to shut the fuck up. People on here hate on 50 mainly because of the beef with The Lame and that's facts!

50 would shit on these rappers if he wanted too.

rik

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2006, 03:02:49 PM »
Nah, you need to shut the fuck up. People on here hate on 50 mainly because of the beef with The Lame and that's facts!

And u know this for a fact right?

50 would shit on these rappers if he wanted too.

Do u know how stupid that shit sounds? If he wanted to? Why would he want to just destroy a rapper? 50 lost his skill except it homie until he proves other wise.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2006, 03:11:28 PM »
I love him for dissing Puffy but the track is whack tho
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2006, 03:13:56 PM »
This shit is wack homie. I don't know how someone goes from makin some of the tightest diss songs to this. Or how someone goes from making a great album in GRODT to makin an album like The Massacre.
Not trying to big up 50 or anything, but the Massacre was a tight album......all hate aside, there was some serious bangers on there.  some of 50's best songs were on the Massacre

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2006, 03:14:16 PM »
50 lost his skill except it homie until he proves other wise.

Not this again. Check 15 tracks from Massacre, GRODT Ost, Creep, Pearly Gates, Never ENough, Hate It Or Love It, How We Do, Bonafied Hustler, We Dont Give A Fuck, Warrior part 2....

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2006, 03:14:47 PM »

No, he doesn't. Listen to GROT, one of the best albums of all time.

Fif's got the money and connections he needs. He even said it himself that he don't put much effort into his raps, and he admits that he waters down his content. Case in point: 50's verse on "Pearly Gates">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other verse on that album.

And any verse in the history of Rap (including Vanilla Ice's on Ice Ice Baby) > > > > > > > > >FIf's verses on candy shop.

Im not saying he never could rap, Power of the dollar is a nice album, on GRODT he got by on good beats and a gimmick.

The Maestro

rik

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2006, 03:17:03 PM »
This shit is wack homie. I don't know how someone goes from makin some of the tightest diss songs to this. Or how someone goes from making a great album in GRODT to makin an album like The Massacre.
Not trying to big up 50 or anything, but the Massacre was a tight album......all hate aside, there was some serious bangers on there.  some of 50's best songs were on the Massacre

I ain't no 50/G-Unit hater but off the Massacre I like at most 4 tracks. I would give him credit for "I'm Suppose to Die Tonight" that's one of my favorite 50 tracks but like I said when I only like 4 tracks outta 20 some odd tracks the cd sucks.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2006, 03:17:19 PM »
^^False, he got because the hood was feeling his quotables as well as the mainstream at the time. his affiliations , and getting shot helped too, but he was nasty as fuck on POD.

The dude is just lazy now, that's all.

And to Rik, Massacre was pretty wack to me too, especially the singles but he can still come with it when he's not dumbing his shit down.

rik

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2006, 03:19:03 PM »
50 lost his skill except it homie until he proves other wise.

Not this again. Check 15 tracks from Massacre, GRODT Ost, Creep, Pearly Gates, Never ENough, Hate It Or Love It, How We Do, Bonafied Hustler, We Dont Give A Fuck, Warrior part 2....

I will take no statements serious from u when it comes to 50/G-Unit/Game cus we all know where u stand there.